Thread: McCain is on TV now

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    He could have said anything he wanted to tonight. There was no reason to have a Bush bashing session.

Bush has failed at several issues but he is still the leader of McCain's party and the President of the US.

The fact that McCain doesn't understand that he shouldn't publically disrespect a senior member of his own party speaks volumes that he is a jerk off.

He does not have my respect fo rseveral reasons but this little tirade tonight against Bush tonight shows me he has no class.

Fuck him.
    You voting Bob Barr?

MCCain is throwing Bush under the bus.

What a jerkoff.

W through himself under the bus. Unless you can convince 100 million people to vote for Bob Barr and down the line GOP in other elections McCain is the shitpiece we are stuck with.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You voting Bob Barr?
    I don't think so. He has it wrong on several major issues like illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    W through himself under the bus. Unless you can convince 100 million people to vote for Bob Barr and down the line GOP in other elections McCain is the shitpiece we are stuck with.
    I hate agreeing with crap, but thats the crap we are going to get. If it wasn't for the question of who is going to nominate the next Supremes, I would vote Barr. Bottom line we cant have Obonga in there!
    Gator is right, it seems like its safe to dump on our President, ala Scott M.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    I am not stuck with him. I am never again going to vote for another big government NeoCon. I am through with that. I did it for too many years and I know now it was wrong.

I am not stuck with him. I am never again going to vote for another big government NeoCon. I am through with that. I did it for too many years and I know now it was wrong.
    Is it too late for the Government to change? Seems like every one of them likes to see thier quotes in lights. I know I'm not the only one out there who would like to hear the truth aka, big gov. is bad and freedom is good.
    Newt in 2012!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    He really honestly doesnt stand a chance if this is his approach. YOU GO AFTER OBAMA FOR HIS EXPERIENCE, NOT HIS POLICIES (which are overwhelmingly supported by Americans).
    You are pathetic little man,!Do you support him because of his color .Has he a platform that promises great things for America ?

Little is know about this man but as each day passes he appears to be less and less the man America needs at this time in history.Where do you people find these critters,Every candidate you people put up for election has more personal problems than a whore in the confessional .

Why not try a real loyal American for a change .Someone who will follow our constitution and protect our national interests or Is that too much to ask from you hate America liberal swine !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You are pathetic little man,!Do you support him because of his color .Has he a platform that promises great things for America ?

Little is know about this man but as each day passes he appears to be less and less the man America needs at this time in history.Where do you people find these critters,Every candidate you people put up for election has more personal problems than a whore in the confessional .

Why not try a real loyal American for a change .Someone who will follow our constitution and protect our national interests or Is that too much to ask from you hate America liberal swine !
    Eyeball fell for the Hope and Change rhetoric. Its empty. Obomba is also a Marxist at heart.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Is it too late for the Government to change? Seems like every one of them likes to see thier quotes in lights. I know I'm not the only one out there who would like to hear the truth aka, big gov. is bad and freedom is good.
    Newt in 2012!
    It is too late for the electoral system to produce the changes we need. It is time for the revolution to restore the Republic and the Constitution.

Remember that Newt increased the budget while a Speaker of the House. He is smart but at the end of the day he still a big government NeoCon. By the way, he doesn't like assault weapons.

It is too late for the electoral system to produce the changes we need. It is time for the revolution to restore the Republic and the Constitution.

Remember that Newt increased the budget while a Speaker of the House. He is smart but at the end of the day he still a big government NeoCon. By the way, he doesn't like assault weapons.
    I know its only words but this is a start from Newt;

We must change the mindset of big government in Washington. To achieve this we will replace bureaucratic public administration with Entrepreneurial Public Management and insist on congressional reform so government can operate with the speed, effectiveness, and efficiency of the information age..