Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Gator is correct. Revolution may be the only option. Obama will institute national healthcare, a fairness doctrine that will silence any opposition, he will petition to have us under the ICC out of the Hague,he will regulate how you live and what your kids will learn in school, and he will come for our guns. He is a marxist leninist With Obama, we get Jimmuah Carter and a racist all combined into one package. You actually think he didn't listen, learn and endorse what the Reverend Wright , Father Pfleger and Louie F were dishing out all those years in Chicago in their respective churches? Grab your ankles and hold on because Obama's campaign will be BOHICA for everyone.......

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You are pathetic little man,!Do you support him because of his color .Has he a platform that promises great things for America ?

Little is know about this man but as each day passes he appears to be less and less the man America needs at this time in history.Where do you people find these critters,Every candidate you people put up for election has more personal problems than a whore in the confessional .

Why not try a real loyal American for a change .Someone who will follow our constitution and protect our national interests or Is that too much to ask from you hate America liberal swine !
    I believe in a big government, and Barack Obama is the most liberal candidate in the race. I agree with him on almost every issue.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I believe in a big government, and Barack Obama is the most liberal candidate in the race. I agree with him on almost every issue.

You will also get the big government with McCain just like you got with Bush.

You will win no matter who wins the general election.

Hahhahah, snort, we had no clue! The question was , why DO you post here!?!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Don't overload the tard with too much reality and rational thought all at once.

We have to ride this wave for 4 years, I have to believe someone will wake up during this time and be right for America. Maybe the guy that will endorse the Fairtax.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Eyelids

Well if were gonna have a big government I think we can all agree that tax cuts make no sense.

Well if were gonna have a big government I think we can all agree that tax cuts make no sense.

Cutting Capital Gains taxes increased revenue.

gator
    Sure, if we are going have big government then you either raise the money real time to pay for it or you go borrow the money.

Either one screws the country. Probably between the two it is better of the two evils is to borrow the money because then you leave more money in the public sector which will provide the most growth and the most future income.

What really makes no sense is to have big government in the first place.

Goldwater
    He really honestly doesnt stand a chance if this is his approach. YOU GO AFTER OBAMA FOR HIS EXPERIENCE, NOT HIS POLICIES (which are overwhelmingly supported by Americans).
    Ha, no they're not. He has support because of Bush and the last 8 years, just as Reagan destroyed Carter because of his terrible term.