Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80
  1. #41  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    And you won't argue that Obama & his wife are left wing liberal racists. Americans will not elect a Prez that does not love his country.

    One day a black or a woman will be Prez but not this fucking racist.
    Barack Obama loves America more than John McCain, of that I am certain. Pride in your country isnt defined by what your willing to put up with in archaic "houses of god" or what you wear on your shirt. Pride is defined by what you make of the opportunities America presents.
     

  2. #42  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Sure I will. And so will you and everybody else in this country. He's going to win this election, you saw that speech.
    You do sound proud of trying to run this country into the ground.
    Why?

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  3. #43  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    You do sound proud of trying to run this country into the ground.
    Why?
    Racking up a massive deficit and starting random unprovoked wars arent running this country into the ground but asking people to work for the greater good of society is?
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Racking up a massive deficit and starting random unprovoked wars arent running this country into the ground but asking people to work for the greater good of society is?
    I would just like to ask people to work. That would be a great start.
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Barack Obama loves America more than John McCain, of that I am certain. Pride in your country isnt defined by what your willing to put up with in archaic "houses of god" or what you wear on your shirt. Pride is defined by what you make of the opportunities America presents.
    Pride is measured by what you give this country...not what you take from it. I think you would agree that McCain clearly outshines Obama in that regard.
     

  6. #46  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Racking up a massive deficit and starting random unprovoked wars arent running this country into the ground but asking people to work for the greater good of society is?
    The deficit has seemed to be a part of my life forever no matter who is in there. The starting unprovoked war thing you threw in is wierd, what was your DU name? I missed it when it was asked before.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  7. #47  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I would just like to ask people to work. That would be a great start.
    Obama's not talking about giving things to people who dont deserve them. The best, brightest and hardest-working are the ones who will get college educations, also those who chose to serve the US military. Obama is better for the future of this country, and this whole idea that he is the first step in a new direction for America will be the ultimate demise of John McCain.
     

  8. #48  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Obama's not talking about giving things to people who dont deserve them. The best, brightest and hardest-working are the ones who will get college educations, also those who chose to serve the US military. Obama is better for the future of this country, and this whole idea that he is the first step in a new direction for America will be the ultimate demise of John McCain.
    Left is a direction. Left is not right.(double meaning there)

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Obama's not talking about giving things to people who dont deserve them. The best, brightest and hardest-working are the ones who will get college educations, also those who chose to serve the US military. Obama is better for the future of this country, and this whole idea that he is the first step in a new direction for America will be the ultimate demise of John McCain.
    So you aren't really familiar with his policies, then, are you?
     

  10. #50  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    So you aren't really familiar with his policies, then, are you?
    And you are?

    He's the one who supported a bill to give veterans college education. He's talking about investing in education, investing the future. America used to have a cheif export of innovation and invention; and this whole stupid conservative idea of defunding public schools and choking them is crippling us. Put kids in school to learn with every cent you possibly can, because the investment of a great education ALWAYS pays off.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •