Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80
  1. #51  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And you are?

    He's the one who supported a bill to give veterans college education. He's talking about investing in education, investing the future. America used to have a cheif export of innovation and invention; and this whole stupid conservative idea of defunding public schools and choking them is crippling us. Put kids in school to learn with every cent you possibly can, because the investment of a great education ALWAYS pays off.
    I thought you were a teacher? Investing taxpayer money for education from teachers like you would be a demise in society, don t you agree?

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  2. #52  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And you are?

    He's the one who supported a bill to give veterans college education. He's talking about investing in education, investing the future. America used to have a cheif export of innovation and invention; and this whole stupid conservative idea of defunding public schools and choking them is crippling us. Put kids in school to learn with every cent you possibly can, because the investment of a great education ALWAYS pays off.
    I am familiar. His college plan doesn't have to do with the best and the brightest...it has to do with the poor. And he will have the middle class and "rich" paying for it. You can keep throwing money at our public schools all you want...that's not the answer to the problem. Most parochial schools have a much smaller budget per child, yet manage to turn out a much more capable student in terms of societal production.
     

  3. #53  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I thought you were a teacher? Investing taxpayer money for education from teachers like you would be a demise in society, don t you agree?
    hahahahahahaha
     

  4. #54  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I am familiar. His college plan doesn't have to do with the best and the brightest...it has to do with the poor. And he will have the middle class and "rich" paying for it. You can keep throwing money at our public schools all you want...that's not the answer to the problem. Most parochial schools have a much smaller budget per child, yet manage to turn out a much more capable student in terms of societal production.
    I'm talking about building a more intelligent population. Not a bunch of megimoo's who cant punctuate and john c calhouns who have the optimal brain function of a fish.

    You just dont get that, you never will. You've been brainwashed into hating America and the people who live in it.
     

  5. #55  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Guys, look at Bush's approval ratings. Now there will be some shift in McCain's favor, but Obama is going to win this election. He has more resources to push a much stronger message.
     

  6. #56  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm talking about building a more intelligent population. Not a bunch of megimoo's who cant punctuate and john c calhouns who have the optimal brain function of a fish.

    You just dont get that, you never will. You've been brainwashed into hating America and the people who live in it.
    No. The difference is I've always worked for what I've gotten. I believe that not everybody is college material, no matter how much money you throw at the teacher's pension funds. And I've learned that one should be grateful when you are given a break in life...not bitter and resentful at those that gave you the break. And somehow I managed to make it through high school, college, and post-graduate school without going to school at 4 years old on the government's dime. I think breakfast should be eaten at home; the school should not the government's answer to Denny's; and the answer to gang violence is not giving out condoms evolution class.

    Obama and I see things a bit differently.
     

  7. #57  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I thought you were a teacher? Investing taxpayer money for education from teachers like you would be a demise in society, don t you agree?
    He is a habitual liar. He lied about being a teacher, He lied about his IP from Chicago. He lied about receiving his rebate check prior to the first ones that were sent out in May. He even had the audacity to tell us what he puchased with his check. No rebate check for non-working students.

    He is a dumb ass who could be a wigger rather than a black boy. A wigger is someone that wants to be black, listens to rap crap, dresses like they come from the hood and tries to emulate their gangsta style.
     

  8. #58  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    No. The difference is I've always worked for what I've gotten. I believe that not everybody is college material, no matter how much money you throw at the teacher's pension funds. And I've learned that one should be grateful when you are given a break in life...not bitter and resentful at those that gave you the break. And somehow I managed to make it through high school, college, and post-graduate school without going to school at 4 years old on the government's dime. I think breakfast should be eaten at home; the school should not the government's answer to Denny's; and the answer to gang violence is not giving out condoms evolution class.

    Obama and I see things a bit differently.
    So people who work hard and display college-worthy potential but just lack the resources should be left out to rot? Even if they join the military they dont get that college education.
     

  9. #59  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    No. The difference is I've always worked for what I've gotten. I believe that not everybody is college material, no matter how much money you throw at the teacher's pension funds. And I've learned that one should be grateful when you are given a break in life...not bitter and resentful at those that gave you the break. And somehow I managed to make it through high school, college, and post-graduate school without going to school at 4 years old on the government's dime. I think breakfast should be eaten at home; the school should not the government's answer to Denny's; and the answer to gang violence is not giving out condoms evolution class.

    Obama and I see things a bit differently.
    Will somebody put that little twerp Eyeball to bed already !
     

  10. #60  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    So people who work hard and display college-worthy potential but just lack the resources should be left out to rot? Even if they join the military they dont get that college education.

    Horse manure; you not are entitled to a damn thing in this country. Not education, not housing, not food, not welfare stamps, not WIC vouchers.

    I went to college with a friend who was married. He had no help from his parents nor a scholarship. He worked at a 7-11 store 7 days a week 8 to 10 hours a day during the week and 12 hours on the weekend. He could have sat on his ass with his hand out but he worked and earned his way. Something that blacks like you do not understand. The problem in this country is not that people don't have the opportunity, they are too lazy to get off their lazy ass. The sick and elderly should be helped but able bodied men and women need to get the lead out and get a job.

    I used my GI bill to go to college so I do not know what you are babbling about. The GI bill for college is alive and well.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •