1. #1 White House mocks Sarah Palin from podium 
    White House mocks Sarah Palin from podium
    Feb 9 02:28 PM US/Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) - Even the White House's top spokesman is getting in on the act of mocking former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin for looking to talking points written on her palm during a speech to "tea party" activists.
    Robert Gibbs showed the words "hope" and "change" on his hand as he started his daily briefing with reporters on Tuesday.

Many in the room, where President Barack Obama had spoken just moments before about the need for bipartisanship, groaned at the political shot.

Palin spoke Saturday in Nashville and photographs and video show she had "energy," "tax" and "lift American spirits" on her hand. During one question, she looked down at the palm of her hand for a cue.

In her speech she mocked Obama's use of teleprompters.
    This won't end well.

Via Brietbart

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This won't end well.

Via Brietbart
    Like needing a teleprompter to order dinner is any better :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Like needing a teleprompter to order dinner is any better :D
    I can't understand why they keep digging themselves in deeper on this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I can't understand why they keep digging themselves in deeper on this story.
    As you said, this will not end well.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    I hope they keep it up; it only makes them look childish/ stupid and petty. If Palin runs, the lefties will have used up all their ammunition against her.

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Now THAT'S rich. Considering The Annointed One needed a teleprompter and a podium to address a bunch of school kids in a little classroom.

Why would you let your press guy do this? It makes the WH look like a bunch of 4th graders. Even people who aren't wild about Palin are talking about this - and not in a good way for the Administration.

God, are they this stupid? They think that three or four words written on a hand is the same as needing a teleprompter all the time?

Has to be desperation.