Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    Go fuck yourself, you bitter little bitch.. It was a joke.. The Polish are commonly referred to in jokes as Polacks, and people who act stupid are called polacks as an insult.
    A racial insult.

. It was a light-hearted comment, you silly hotheaded fuck.. Keep working on that stroke as I keep laughing at your stupid ass... LOL....
    I believe you..suuure I do.....

Next time don't just bold and underline your silly hotheadedness, but make it a larger font, too.. I can't really tell if you're serious if you don't up the font size, you silly child..
    Says the Truther.

Found the explosives yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    A racial insult.

I believe you..suuure I do.....

Says the Truther.

Found the explosives yet?
    God, you're stupid and obsessed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJ...layer_embedded
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Sonnabend
    Polish army... LOL.. Boy, you sure know how to tell a joke!!!
    Your words..which cannot be taken any other way than a slag off at the Polish Army...then this blast of abuse when you are called on it.

God, you're stupid and obsessed...
    I am neither stupid, or illiterate, nor obsessed, nor a Truther.

Thank God.

Your words..which cannot be taken any other way than a slag off at the Polish Army...then this blast of abuse when you are called on it.

I am neither stupid, or illiterate, nor obsessed, nor a Truther.

Thank God.
    LOL... Silly fucker...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Two Polish hunters from Cleveland hired a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They bagged four.
    As they started loading the plane for the return trip home, the pilot tells them the plane can take only two moose.
    The two Poles objected strongly, stating, "Last year we shot four moose, and the pilot let us put them all on board, and he had the same plane as yours."
    Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all four were loaded...
    Unfortunately, even at full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and crashed a few minutes after takeoff.
    Climbing out of the wreck, Stanisilaw asked Wladek, "Any idea where we are?"
    Wladek replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Two Polish hunters from Cleveland hired a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They bagged four.
    As they started loading the plane for the return trip home, the pilot tells them the plane can take only two moose.
    The two Poles objected strongly, stating, "Last year we shot four moose, and the pilot let us put them all on board, and he had the same plane as yours."
    Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all four were loaded...
    Unfortunately, even at full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and crashed a few minutes after takeoff.
    Climbing out of the wreck, Stanisilaw asked Wladek, "Any idea where we are?"
    Wladek replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! Another excellent polack joke!

Quote Originally Posted by TxTenther View Post
    Is this a joke? Is this a bunch of really hairy women? I wanna go look but, then I really don't wanna.
    Actually the first couple of girls are pretty cute.

A racial insult.
    Being Polish isn't a race. Now if you said bigoted insult, then you're right.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

Being Polish isn't a race. Now if you said bigoted insult, then you're right.
    He doesn't understand the difference.. That's why I took him to the Dome, but he's evidently got a learning disability.. Everything I say is a racial insult to him. I gave up on getting him to sound educated.

Sonnabend
    Now if you said bigoted insult, then you're right.
    Tomato, tomah-to :D

Tomato, tomah-to :D
    Um, no. Race and heritage are not the same nor is it a manner of perspective. This is the trap people fall for. Making disparaging remarks about Puerto Ricans isn't racist as being Puerto Rican isn't a race. Being Hispanic isn't a race. Being African isn't a race(as there are white Africans). Being Negroid is a race. Being of Mongoloid decent is a race. Being Caucasian is a race. Being Italian is not. Being Polish is not. Being Jewish is not. One can be a bigot and not a racist. It's really that simple and it boggles the mind that this is so bastardized.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.