Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "Groom Sues Potential In-laws Over Bride's 'Beard and Crossed-Eyes'" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "They Slipped Him The Camel "

The diplomat, an ambassador and minister plenipotentiary who has not been identified but is thought to be from a Gulf state, brought the case in a sharia court in Dubai.According to court papers, he said he decided to divorce her immediately after her niqab, the face-veil worn by many Gulf women for modesty, was removed.

He claimed that photographs of the woman he had been promised in marriage and which were shown to his mother in advance turned out to be of her sister."Every time the couple met, the bride would do her best not to reveal her entire face," a source close to the case told the local Gulf News. "After the ambassador and the woman, who is a physician, signed the marriage contract, the groom was sitting with the bride.

"He claimed to the sharia court officials that when he wanted to kiss his wife-to-be, he discovered she was bearded and cross-eyed as well."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...gly-bride.html

Maybe he opened the wrong end of the burka!

That's sad. To be so ugly your parents get sued...:eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Poor Moo . . . . :( So sad.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Maybe she could win the Miss.Arabia Camel Beauty Contest and bring in more money for her Dowry ?It'd be tough though,some of those Critters are downright beautiful according to the Bedouin Desert Arabs.

Arab men seek Israeli brides

Dozens of residents of Arab countries appeal to Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem in search of 'smart and beautiful' women"I'm asking for your help.

I would like to meet an Israeli woman for marriage purposes," Abdullah, a resident of Saudi Arabia, said in a recent letter to the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem.

"I have heard that the Israeli women are very smart and beautiful," he added. "I'm ready to pay a dowry of camels, herds or even money.
    :D

Please help me."
    Dozens of such appeals are received every year by the Foreign Ministry's department for Arab media.

Emails have been arriving from people in Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.According to Foreign Ministry official Adel Hino, almost all men identify themselves by their full name and are not afraid to leave their telephone number and address as contact details.

The Foreign Ministry recently received a letter from a resident of the United Arab Emirates in the Persian Gulf, who introduced himself as a wealthy man with a fleet of automobiles, looking for a Jewish bride from Israel.

Many appeals have also been received from Iraqi men, who say their dream is to marry an Israeli woman.

One of them, a Baghdad resident, even said he is married to four women and would like the Israeli Foreign Ministry to introduce him to another woman, this time an Israeli one.

"I promise you that she will fit in well with the rest of my wives," he wrote.

snip

"The Arab men reiterate in their letters that the Israeli women are beautiful and smart, but we politely answer all of them that with all due respect, the Foreign Ministry is not a matchmaking agency."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...681015,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sounds more like he bought a pig in a poke to me. :D
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Wait'll these guys find out that this is what all the virgins look like.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Wait'll these guys find out that this is what all the virgins look like.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.