1. #1 Backed up plumbing! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    :mad:

Well the plumber just left a little while ago and I'm throwing out a lot of wet paper and cardboard.

Seems some of our pipes backed up over time and last night they picked a greyt time to
    back up! The drain pipe for the washer overflowed and spilt some foul smelling water onto
    the new Pergo floor!!!

The guy did his thing and now the pipes should be good for another 5 years or so. I have a load
    of wash in now to "test" it.

SLW was right (I hate that! :D), I should have unpacked my crap in the basement sooner. On the
    bright side, I threw most of the crap out! AND...I found a certain Gift Card to Bed Bath & Beyond
    that I thought had been lost. It was a 20 buc one that ASDF sent me for doing so well
    shooting at the last CU mailin shootout! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Well the plumber just left a little while ago and I'm throwing out a lot of wet paper and cardboard.

Seems some of our pipes backed up over time and last night they picked a greyt time to
    back up! The drain pipe for the washer overflowed and spilt some foul smelling water onto
    the new Pergo floor!!!

The guy did his thing and now the pipes should be good for another 5 years or so. I have a load

SLW was right (I hate that! :D), I should have unpacked my crap in the basement sooner. On the
    bright side, I threw most of the crap out! AND...I found a certain Gift Card to Bed Bath & Beyond
    that I thought had been lost. It was a 20 buc one that ASDF sent me for doing so well
    I bet that stings. I hate when they're right.

*cough,3, cough, cough*

:D

Sorry to hear about your shitty afternoon!

Banned
    Hope it did not mess up the floors and the smell subsides. Look on the bright side; the plumber did not have to rip out walls and/or dig up your yard.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Hope it did not mess up the floors and the smell subsides. Look on the bright side; the plumber did not have to rip out walls and/or dig up your yard.
    It's amazing what a can of Lysol can do!!! :D

the new Pergo floor!!!

shooting at the last CU mailin shootout!
    :D I think I'm going to save this for posterity. We even bought a chrome stand to put his junk on, but it's still sitting in the box in the basement, unassembled.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    :D I think I'm going to save this for posterity. We even bought a chrome stand to put his junk on, but it's still sitting in the box in the basement, unassembled.
    That can't be right! :o:D

That can't be right! :o:D
    Should I take a pic? :p

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Should I take a pic? :p
    No, my dad has 50 plus years of old bills, bank statements, junk, etc.in boxes, dresser drawers and suitcases.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    No, my dad has 50 plus years of old bills, bank statements, junk, etc.in boxes, dresser drawers and suitcases.
    So did my dad. He was an accountant and had pages and pages of ledger sheets. Everything was so neat, but there was so much of it. My mom continued the tradition after dad died.

SR didn't have that much stuff, but now it's a soggy mess. I really feel bad about it.

"