1. #1 Noted Drunkard And Lesbian Poses As Christ 
    Lindsay Lohan poses as Jesus Christ

February 12, 10:06 AMSan Diego Christianity & Culture
    Examiner
    Réne Girard

Lindsay Lohan White Christ pose (Terry Richardon/Purple Magazine)

Lindsay Lohan is in the news again, and this time she's posing as Jesus Christ on the Spring-Summer 2010 cover of Purple Fashion magazine. (published in France - oh don't you just love the French!) This girl seems to invite criticism and controversy into her life every way possible.

Lindsay Lohan was once known as an aspiring actress and a singer, now she is known as a drunkard and a lesbian - but I guess that just wasn't enough.

In case you don't see the resemblence to Jesus in the picture, or think "Certainly that is not who she is imitating", upon closer inspection you may notice an imitation crown of thorns upon her delicate brow.

Bill Donohue, head of the Catholic League, told Politics Daily: "Not only is the pose inappropriate, the timing is offensive." This is because Ash Wednesday is next week, signaling the start of Lent - the most sacred season for those of the Catholic faith. It is an annual period of pentinence and abstinence that leads up to Resurrection Sunday.

Recently Lohan has referred to Hinduism by posting on Twitter that she's "all about Karma...what goes around comes around."

"If she believes that, then it behooves her to apologize to Christians before it's too late," Donahue said, adding that she is "spiritually homeless" and "would benefit by converting to Christianity."
    This is one of the signs of the coming Zombiepocalypse.

Examiner

Who wants to go rioting, pillaging and burning? Oh wait, nevermind. Back to the couch.

Lindsay...you're trying too hard.

The whole point is to get people riled up.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

It pretty funny and fairly sad that she does all this stuff to get attention and no one really cares.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Who wants to go rioting, pillaging and burning?
    I might have some time tomorrow or Sunday afternoon. Should I get some torches ready?

6. #6 Go 
    Forget that Lindsay. Show us your tits.
    ________
    Teen Stripping
    Last edited by obx; 03-21-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    Forget that Lindsay. Show us your tits.
    Yeah... I want pictorial evidence of these lesbian claims.... ;)
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Funny how Purple Passion magazine(I'm assuming it's an 'alternative lifestyle' magazine) doesn't do anything like this during Ramadan. The gays are always railing against and pulling stupid publicity stunts to mess with Christians, who simply don't agree with the lifestyle, but they say nothing against a religion that straight up kills them simply for being gay.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny how Purple Passion magazine(I'm assuming it's an 'alternative lifestyle' magazine) doesn't do anything like this during Ramadan. The gays are always railing against and pulling stupid publicity stunts to mess with Christians, who simply don't agree with the lifestyle, but they say nothing against a religion that straight up kills them simply for being gay.
    I assume that is because the gays enjoy having their heads attached to their torsos. It easy to attack someone who teaches turn the other check as opposed to one that kills homosexuals just because they're homosexuals.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I assume that is because the gays enjoy having their heads attached to their torsos. It easy to attack someone who teaches turn the other check as opposed to one that kills homosexuals just because they're homosexuals.
    But it's blatant hypocrisy. Even though Christians view homosexuality a sin, the worst gays are going to get is an earful. So, you ignore it if you don't like it. Yet, in Islamic countries, it's an automatic death sentence yet they never protest Islam.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.