Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "It's Started:'Impeach Obama' Billboard." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    'Impeach Obama' Billboard Along Highway 41

"'Impeach Obama,'
    'America's small businesses are failing, help us spread the message
    "

OSHKOSH - A controversial billboard along Highway 41 is catching people's attention. It calls for President Obama to be removed from office.The spot, near the Oshkosh Correctional Institute, is also becoming a popular spot for motorists to pull over and snap a picture.

"The sign kind of struck me as being very forceful. I was driving up to Green Bay this morning and saw it. It just surprised me that a sign like that would be out there, that blatant," said Gary Fox, of Waukesha.

Fox said he agrees with the 'Impeach Obama' billboard. The tagline is: 'America's small businesses are failing, help us spread the message.'

"I just think what Obama is doing and the whole administration and the Democratic Congress is just bad for business when you look at the deficits and everything they're doing," said Fox.Jones Sign Company said the billboard went up on Thursday.

So, who paid for it?

FOX 11 went looking and it turns out it wasn't a group of small business owners. It was Tom Wroblewski, an attorney in Menasha.When we stopped at his office, he told us he isn't ready to talk about it. Democrats, on the other hand, are ready to talk.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...bama-billboard

Couldn't happen to a nicer "Messiah"!

LS
    The first sign of impending serfdom is when you trade your self determination, your individual responsibility and your vote to the Government in return for subsistance. -LS-

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    haha, people of Wisconsin are finally waking up from thier long iditoic infatuation with the left, between Doyle and the Obassiah they realize how screwed they've been. The largest manufacture of outboard motors LEFT WI because of these two idiots, many people lost their jobs over it, though the Union had a large hand in it too

impeach him on what specific charges? Without an actual crime - calls for impeachment just reflect poorly on conservatives.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    impeach him on what specific charges? Without an actual crime - calls for impeachment just reflect poorly on conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    you disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    you disagree?

I disagree also. Although O Blah Blah will find no greater political foe than I, I do not agree to impeachment . It not only sounds as childish as the idiots on the left's calls for Bush impeachment, it would be bad for the country. O Blah Blah is certainly bad for America and bad for business, but we are a nation of law. Not liking OBlah Blah and his minions is not an impeacheable offense.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I disagree also. Although O Blah Blah will find no greater political foe than I, I do not agree to impeachment . It not only sounds as childish as the idiots on the left's calls for Bush impeachment, it would be bad for the country. O Blah Blah is certainly bad for America and bad for business, but we are a nation of law. Not liking OBlah Blah and his minions is not an impeacheable offense.
    EXACTLY.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Correct. However, Karma is a bitch and tit for tat is hiding on my dark side. :)