Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And...?

    You're so full of bullshit, everything you say is some conjecture and prejudice you've built up.
    Let us know when you actually manage to graduate and use your useless Liberal Arts degree to break into the fast paced world of a Barista or Insurance Company Clerk, hey?

    Till then you are just one more mouthy squeeker at the kids table playing grown up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    How much do you want to bet that I was not a teacher. Borrow 10 grand from your mommy or pappy and I will be glad to take those greenbacks from you.

    Speaking of bullshit; you have lied on three (3) occasions that I can prove. All you have is diaharrea of the mouth.
    If you expect me to be impressed you're mistaken. You're just another schmuck bragging on the internet about how cultured and smart you are. News flash: you're a racist old fool. Soon you'll die though, thats the silver lining.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    If you expect me to be impressed you're mistaken. You're just another schmuck bragging on the internet about how cultured and smart you are. News flash: you're a racist old fool. Soon you'll die though, thats the silver lining.
    My pappy used to say "if you can not dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull-shit". You do neither.

    You are the one that started a thread about race. If you can not take the heat, you need to get out of the kitchen. So far, your opinionated racist remarks carry about much weight and concern as a nat on an elephants ass.

    The good book says that no man knows when the end will come. You are a young fool who has a shit pot of misery coming down the pike. You will die and go to hell if you do not change your ways. Newsflash, haters like you, Jessie, greaseball Al and the Obamas may find riches but will never find that silver lining.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    My pappy used to say "if you can not dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull-shit". You do neither.

    You are the one that started a thread about race. If you can not take the heat, you need to get out of the kitchen. So far, your opinionated racist remarks carry about much weight and concern as a nat on an elephants ass.

    The good book says that no man knows when the end will come. You are a young fool who has a shit pot of misery coming down the pike. You will die and go to hell if you do not change your ways. Newsflash, haters like you, Jessie, greaseball Al and the Obamas may find riches but will never find that silver lining.
    Your dad also shares quite a bit of genes with you, meaning he's probably a complete dumbass like yourself.

    Haha you referenced the bible, sorry I dont believe in fairy tales or make believe places in the sky and underground. I'm not scared of your christian smiting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Your dad also shares quite a bit of genes with you, meaning he's probably a complete dumbass like yourself.

    Haha you referenced the bible, sorry I dont believe in fairy tales or make believe places in the sky and underground. I'm not scared of your christian smiting.
    I know who my daddy is. It's a shame so many blacks do not know who their daddy is. How about you; are you a bastard child.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    If you expect me to be impressed you're mistaken. You're just another schmuck bragging on the internet about how cultured and smart you are. News flash: you're a racist old fool. Soon you'll die though, thats the silver lining.

    AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love this kid!!!! Don't you lacarnut??? :D:D:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Your dad also shares quite a bit of genes with you, meaning he's probably a complete dumbass like yourself.

    Haha you referenced the bible, sorry I dont believe in fairy tales or make believe places in the sky and underground. I'm not scared of your christian smiting.

    Usually capitalized there sparky.

    As a form of respect to Christ from whose name "Christianity" gets it's roots doncha know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    hahahaha Obama has won this thing. No matter how much you want to face Hillary you cant just wish it into existence.
    What are you, 12?

    Personally, I think that Obama is going to be easier to beat than Hillary, given his utter lack of experience, wealth of radical associations and inability to take a principled stand. He's a weathervane in a suit, and that's going to crush him, but my point is that until the superdelegates have actually voted, nothing has been decided, and the media is simply anointing their preferred candidate.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    What are you, 12?

    Personally, I think that Obama is going to be easier to beat than Hillary, given his utter lack of experience, wealth of radical associations and inability to take a principled stand. He's a weathervane in a suit, and that's going to crush him, but my point is that until the superdelegates have actually voted, nothing has been decided, and the media is simply anointing their preferred candidate.
    Fucking RACIST!


    :D :p :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Fucking RACIST!
    :D :p :D
    No, I hate everyone equally. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •