Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    You'll be paying for it lacarnut. Either that or you move? No matter what it's a win.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,917
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Can I have some CHANGE please???
    At least 50 cents...
    :D
    I thought it was I HOPE I CAN HAVE CHANGE!!!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I thought it was I HOPE I CAN HAVE CHANGE!!!
    Uh, I hate to rain on anyone's parade here, but Obama only has 1764.5 pledged delegates to Hillary's 1637.5. He only clinches the nomination if the superdelegates vote for him, and that doesn't happen until the convention. That's a long way off. This is simply the media declaring victory for their preferred candidate.

    Now, I do think that, barring a massive gaffe or another "spiritual advisor" coming out of the woodwork, Obama will most likely win the nomination, but Hillary has over a month to twist the arms of the superdelegates, and that's a long time in politics.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Uh, I hate to rain on anyone's parade here, but Obama only has 1764.5 pledged delegates to Hillary's 1637.5. He only clinches the nomination if the superdelegates vote for him, and that doesn't happen until the convention. That's a long way off. This is simply the media declaring victory for their preferred candidate.

    Now, I do think that, barring a massive gaffe or another "spiritual advisor" coming out of the woodwork, Obama will most likely win the nomination, but Hillary has over a month to twist the arms of the superdelegates, and that's a long time in politics.
    hahahaha Obama has won this thing. No matter how much you want to face Hillary you cant just wish it into existence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You'll be paying for it lacarnut. Either that or you move? No matter what it's a win.
    You are wrong Eyesclosed. Let me enlighten you whitebread.

    First off--Obama has stated that he will not tax Social Security checks. At the present time I pay taxes on my benefits. Chalk one up for me.

    Secondly--Obama if elected and a democratic congress will repeal the WEP (Windfall Eliminations Provision) that punishes retired civil service workers who have worked in the private sector also. In other words, my Social Security check will DOUBLE.

    Thirdly --- the Democraps are hell bent on increasing taxes on the big oil companies. My investments are in small to med. domestic independents who will reap the benefits of a chilling market. Therefore, my stocks will go higher.

    That's 3 strikes; so you are out. Today must not be your day because you cannot seem to get anything right. Quit taking those stupid pills and maybe tommorow you will wake up and the glass will be half full.

    I will be voting against my best interests (financially speaking) because I do not want this country to turn into a left wing liberal socialistic paradise under the UN banner.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Well excuse me for not knowing your life story lacarnut.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Well excuse me for not knowing your life story lacarnut.
    Just wanted to set the record straight to correct your ignoramus assertion. I used to be a teacher, and I can spot a phony like Obama and you when I see one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Just wanted to set the record straight to correct your ignoramus assertion. I used to be a teacher, and I can spot a phony like Obama and you when I see one.
    And...?

    You're so full of bullshit, everything you say is some conjecture and prejudice you've built up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And...?

    You're so full of bullshit, everything you say is some conjecture and prejudice you've built up.
    How much do you want to bet that I was not a teacher. Borrow 10 grand from your mommy or pappy and I will be glad to take those greenbacks from you.

    Speaking of bullshit; you have lied on three (3) occasions that I can prove. All you have is diaharrea of the mouth.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,333
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    How much do you want to bet that I was not a teacher. Borrow 10 grand from your mommy or pappy and I will be glad to take those greenbacks from you.

    Speaking of bullshit; you have lied on three (3) occasions that I can prove. All you have is diaharrea of the mouth.
    And don't forget his promise to leave CU after his paper was graded.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •