Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama the agnostic, Jobs bill and Medina the truther... 
    From the CBS studios in Houston, Texas, The Conservative Fun House vidcast on CNN 650. James and Damon discuss the *agnosticism* of Obama, the faulty premise of a Jobs Bill and the possible demise of Debra Medina...

http://conservativefunhousevidcast.mevio.com/

Banned
    It only took Medina just a couple of sentences to completely blow her chances of ever getting into a higher office. She completely hamstrung herself by revealing that she is a Truther loon. One prediction that I can make safely is that there will never be an avowed Truther ever serving as Governor of any state or President.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    It only took Medina just a couple of sentences to completely blow her chances of ever getting into a higher office. She completely hamstrung herself by revealing that she is a Truther loon. One prediction that I can make safely is that there will never be an avowed Truther ever serving as Governor of any state or President.

I am working out here in Austin and the local talk radio is all abuzz about it. I am listening the the 590 am station and the morning guys are giving Beck a hard time because he asked her that question. IMO, her answer and then her followup press release are what completely sank her chances. Another local host even asking why it matters for somebody running for governor of a state.

Banned
    It wasn't the question. There was a right answer. This wasn't the Kobayashi Maru scenario. It was the answer that tripped her up. Medina so believes the Truther meme that she could not completely disavow them. Like when my wife ex-wife Carly demanded a threesome with another chick, there is not much room left to maneuver.

Oh I know, I am talking about the radio hosts and some of the callers. They think Beck set her up and is in cahoots with Perry. It was quite comical to say the least.

It wasn't the question. There was a right answer. This wasn't the Kobayashi Maru scenario. It was the answer that tripped her up. Medina so believes the Truther meme that she could not completely disavow them. Like when my wife ex-wife Carly demanded a threesome with another chick, there is not much room left to maneuver.
    Wait, what? Wish my wife would make such demands.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    The downside was that she got to pick the other girl. If it meant that the other girl was only half as hot as Carly, it was still a win/win for me.

Welcome Mr. Funhouse!:D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    The downside was that she got to pick the other girl. If it meant that the other girl was only half as hot as Carly, it was still a win/win for me.

and you're divorced why? hell i'd be doing the happy dance if my wife came up with those stipulations