Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post

Hah! Look at the lips on that dang thing!:D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    and you're divorced why? hell i'd be doing the happy dance if my wife came up with those stipulations
    The pluses for staying married to her were pretty good:

She was 6 ft tall.

She did not mind bringing in another girl for a threesome. (Though she did not mind sharing, she tended to hog the girl a bit).

She learned to speak english when she was in her teens so she spoke with an incredibly sexy Salma Hayek type accent.

Our sex when it was just one on one was incredible. So much so that she would ask, "Are you ready?" right before we got started. We broke a couple of beds.

The negatives:

She was a serial adultress who ripped my heart from chest, took a big bloody bite and then threw it on the floor where she stomped it to paste.

She and her lover hired a guy to kill me but he was not as deadly as they thought. He missed, I put two rounds in him. One in the upper chest, one in the neck.

That is why I divorced her.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    The pluses for staying married to her were pretty good:

She was 6 ft tall.

She did not mind bringing in another girl for a threesome. (Though she did not mind sharing, she tended to hog the girl a bit).

She learned to speak english when she was in her teens so she spoke with an incredibly sexy Salma Hayek type accent.

Our sex when it was just one on one was incredible. So much so that she would ask, "Are you ready?" right before we got started. We broke a couple of beds.

The negatives:

She was a serial adultress who ripped my heart from chest, took a big bloody bite and then threw it on the floor where she stomped it to paste.

She and her lover hired a guy to kill me but he was not as deadly as they thought. He missed, I put two rounds in him. One in the upper chest, one in the neck.

That is why I divorced her.

ah yep, good reasons, glad he missed and you didn't, i need to go get my CCW, not that i have to worry about my wife trying to have me killed but you never know