Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I Really Like Sarah Palin... But... 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I have followed Sarah Palin ever since she became John McCain's nominee for VP back in 2008. I have done thorough research on her political positions, watched many of her interviews, and I even own her book, "Going Rogue".

So far, everything that I have seen Sarah say or write has been consistent with her pro-life conservative principles... except for one thing, which is deeply troubling.

As Alaska Governor, Sarah Palin approved only ONE justice to the Alaska Supreme Court. It turns out that prior to being nominated, the woman in question had previously served on the board of PLANNED PARENTHOOD, the nation's largest ABORTION PROVIDER. Sarah knew this at the time, but approved her anyway. WHY?? Does anyone have any additional information about this? Thanks in advance.

I like her talking. I dont want to see her in office.. but I'd take her over quite a few others. She should embrace her new role as commentator.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

I like Sarah Palins butt too!:D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    me too... :D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Hell if she had a secret video leak out, that wouldnt be all that bad... :D

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

She's got more brains and common sense than B.H. Obama. At least she's done more than a community organizer. She actually has management experience. BHO is in over his head.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    She's got more brains and common sense than B.H. Obama. At least she's done more than a community organizer. She actually has management experience. BHO is in over his head.
    Plus her appointments would beat those of Obummer hands down. Obama is an ass kissing muzzie sympathizer along with being a Marxist anti-American POS.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Plus her appointments would beat those of Obummer hands down. Obama is an ass kissing muzzie sympathizer along with being a Marxist anti-American POS.

Say what you really think. :D:D

Just got into a hot discussion today with someone about Palin. I was told that Palin didn't have a Harvard degree. I said "thank God". :p Sometimes common sense goes a long way, particularly in that rarified environment that holds "common sense" in such disdain.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Not really fair to compare that empty suit obama with Palin.

Sonnabend
    Y'know Mike, it's embarrassing to educate an AMERICAN on Alaska politics. The relevant facts are as follows: and are available to anyone not too lazy to look it up.

Or too stupid.

The 47-year-old Christen, who replaces a justice facing mandatory retirement at age 70, served on the board of Planned Parenthood in the 1990s before the group began performing abortions in 2003. As a career lawyer, Christen was also active for years in the Rotary Club, United Way and Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Alaska.
    and

A Palin statement said the 45-year-old governor had "every confidence that Judge Christen has the experience, intellect, wisdom and character to be an outstanding Supreme Court justice.
    Now,seeing as this little factoid took me all of ten seconds to find, will you kindly explain to me why it is that you didn't look this up?
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 02-16-2010 at 07:41 AM.