1. #1 Could Tamyra d'Ippolito be the democrat nominee for Bayh's Senate seat? 
    Apparently, she was 1,000 votes shy of getting enough signatures for her petition a couple days ago and she's the only Democrat that started the process of challenging Bayh before he dropped out. My understanding is that if she's the only one to get enough signatures (the deadline is tomorrow) then she'll be the nominee (or at least the only Democrat on the ballot). If she doesn't get enough, then the Democrats can pick someone by a caucus. Of course, I could be wrong about that. I'm sure there are some loopholes somewhere and if not Democrats will find someway to change the rules if she gets enough signatures.

Anyway for fun, I checked out her "platform." I think she may have spent a whole hour on it. :D

Entire "platform" is below:

Healthcare:
    Healthcare has passed the House and it is now in the Senate. I would like to trust the Senate will do the
    right thing and vote yes for healthcare with a viable public option to control cost and create
    competition. Since we are the only developed country in the world without it, it should be something we
    finally pass in this country as healthcare should not be a privilege for those with the money and means
    but a right to all Americans to have decent healthcare.
    Economy
    The Economy is what is on the mind of most Hoosiers these days. We have to replace high
    unemployment with job creation programs. We have to bring back manufacturing and green jobs of
    solar and wind energy. We can also bring high tech jobs close to our university areas. This is a must so
    that Hoosiers can enjoy a high standard of living. We must create and sustain jobs in our state.
    Poverty:
    Poverty is an issue close to my heart. One Third of Indiana's population lives in poverty. I started
    www.thepoorclub.org as an education and awareness program to address this issue. In Bloomington,
    41.6% of our residents live in poverty. Job creation programs, low income housing, granted legal services
    to the poor, Volunteers in Medicine (clinics for the poor) need to be accessible to every citizen in need
    here in Indiana. We need to put these services in place as soon as practical.
    Education:
    Teachers need to be paid a respectable salary. In addition, we need lower student to teacher ratios in
    our classrooms. The student drop-out programs need to be more effective and given more attention by
    our community leaders. We have way too many students dropping out of school and a large percentage
    of those completing high school are not continuing their education making it difficult for those young
    kids to find jobs with livable wages. A huge population of young people out of work is becoming an
    issue. Also, we need to offer nutritious food in our schools.
    Environment:
    Indiana is rated the most polluted state in the country. Lung cancer is up amongst non-smokers. We
    need to focus on this and make changes that will not only make Indiana a greener state but will create
    jobs in the process. Some possible solutions would be wind energy in the north and solar energy in the
    south. We also need to offer tax incentives and tax rebates for homes and businesses who choose to
    meet certain environmental criteria.
    Women and Minorities:
    Women and Minorities should be more involved in politics in this state and not only involved but
    running for offices. I invite and encourage all women (52% of Indiana's population) and minorities to
    GET INVOLVED today!
    http://www.tamyraforsenate.com/

My favorite thing on the website is an "idea" from someone named "Bill" in the forum that she should seek out the Tea Party movement for signatures because "they are very anti-establishment, and from what I've read, I really don't see anything in your platform that goes against their principles."

I didn't realize the Tea Party movement supported universal health care. They really don't understand the movement at all. :D

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Now get this, she is calling out to the Tea Baggers for support to help get elected. And that is not a typo.

Tamyra For Senate
    We are calling all people to file signatures tomorrow Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Tea Baggers, everyone with a pulse go to your county clerks office tomorrow before noon in your district.
    9 hours ago

Sam
    If u want Tea Party votes please don't call then teabaggers, they find that offensive.

Farzad
    If you get 20 of your people to collect 50 signature, you will have 1000 more.. You can do it.. Have it set up in Campus and every YMCA, GYM and every restaurant and cafe in town.> Have them all over the place and collect all the signature you need.. Proud of you for your tenacity and believe in the system.> Don't the big boys intimidate you.

Sam
    If u want Tea Party votes please don't call them teabaggers, they find that offensive. Just fyi...

Bruce Lee
    If petitions are not at the county clerk by noon, they don't count. If Tamyra doesn't get 500 in each congressional district by noon, the Democratic Party Machine will decide in a closed door meeting who you want to represent you. Eighth Congressional district (Vincennes, Terre Haute, Evansville, Washington, Brazil, Poseyville, etc) needs the most. Get your petition at www.tamyraforsenate.com

Tamyra For Senate
    Sam, thank you for pointing out the lingo of the tea bag organization. What is the correct term?

Jason
    Tea Party, or Tea Partiers

Darwin
    Tea baggers, huh? Do you have friends with sick sexual preferences? That is NOT a way to gain support from the tea party folks.

Annie
    I would suggest you delete this whole thread immediately. Tea Party people stand for Taxed Enough Already. Calling us tea baggers is a nasty sexual reference putdown. You must watch MSNBC instead of actually reading real news. Seems you fit into the Washington elite already.

Darwin
    She is just saying what's in her heart. I already posted her quote at Hot Air. Realistically, she has zero chance of winning in Indiana. Hoosiers, by and large do not support the left wing crap that she promotes. It would be nice to get her on the ballot to prevent the party from putting somebody that isn't a moonbat loon on the ballot. I say screw her, if Bayh wasn't going to win it is doubtful that they can find anybody else that can.

Sam
    Actually Darwin, she is pretty close to what the TEA Party stands for, they could have a worse choice (like a machine Republican). She made an honest mistake, she didn't know the term and wanted to know the right way to refer to Tea Partiers. Stop being so knee jerk.

Kyle
    Dont worry, we Tea Party folks REALLY want you as the Democrat candidate.

Darwin
    Well, her use of that term tells me two things: She gets her news from places like MSNBC and left wing blogs and she has never paid any aattention to the tea party movement, or she would know how offended they are by the term.

I looked at her platform and she is for green energy, windfarms, etc and the health care reform as proposed by congress. ... See MoreBoth are opposed by the tea party folk - who believe energy independence comes from drilling our own oil, natural gas, etc, not from trying to replace it with stuff that is costly and doesn't work. And the "Health Care Reform" is what got the tea party movement so fired up last summer. Remember the town hall meetings?

A lot of the other stuff she supports smell like higher taxes to me...

Tamyra For Senate
    No Darwin I am not for higher taxes, quite the contrary. So if your going to be speaking for me (GET IT RIGHT!) We all need to lighten up and get to work. The job today is to file your signatures at your local Voter Registration office or County Clerk's office. Easy as pie in your district........we accept signatures from all parties that want ... See Moreme on the ballot. Republican, Democrat, Independents, any registered voter with a pulse can file so we are burning daylight here. I have already been to Indianapolis and back by 8:49 am. Watch tv today after you file!

Linda Murphy
    Teabaggers? Are you serious? If you need to be told the correct term for the Tea Party movement, you don't deserve their support. (GET IT RIGHT)

Sam
    Lol Kyle, I know I know, but there could be hope...

Robert Westcott
    oh yes, yes, please let the oh so powerful indiana democratic machine accept ms. tamyra's candidacy. her "lingo" will provide us all with entertainment through november... thanks ms. tamyra for your careful attention to the tenets of the tea party movement - hint: turn off msnbc for a few minutes a day. where can i sign your petition - at ragazzi ? - i'll be there by 11am if so.

Erika Conrad Franzi
    Did she seriously just tell Darwin to "Get it right?" Holy cow. The depth of her arrogance is stunning. Sorry for your folks in Indiana. I guess it's either Town Hall Baron or Get It Right Tamyra.
    That is taken from Tamyra's Facebook page

Have some more laughs.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamyra...?v=wall&ref=mf
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Wow. That's hilarious. She may even be more dense than an establishment progressive. I didn't realize that was possible. :D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    nice....got to love dumbasses that listen to only one side and take their jargon and use it willy nilly...and for people NOT to know the conotation of "Tea Bagging" especially after the number of years it's been used as sexual reference and in Vid Games...so sad

She's out of the race. In one of the bluest of districts in Indiana, she only got three people to sign the petition to get her on the ballet. By law she needs 500 in all districts. And the due date has passed.
    Rest In Peace America

And the drama continues...

Tamyra For Senate I believe it is not productive to engage in some of the negativity that I have read here today. That energy can be transformed in to much more productive positive energy for good. If you would like to take that road I welcome an exchange. If not I am sorry I will not be able to be in touch.
    3 hours ago View Feedback (11)Hide Feedback (11)
    Mary Equality Burroughs likes this.
    Michael Clary
    Michael Clary
    You didn't answer my question, quit deleting it. Is it not productive and negative to call voters teabaggers?
    3 hours ago Report
    Knucklehead Parker
    Knucklehead Parker
    And now your deleting comments????
    3 hours ago Report
    Michael Clary
    Michael Clary
    She has been all day. I can't get a straight answer from her on the whole teabag thing... She's swifter than a gestapo at deleting them too.
    She makes fun of the tea party movement and then blames the tea party movement for reacting negatively.

Yea, her and Sam are entertaining over there.
    Rest In Peace America

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    its pretty funny, goes to show how much of a missunderstanding there is of the TEA Party movement,

hell take a look at the crap that goes from the libs on this site: http://www.alternatehistory.net/disc...d.php?t=149147 i have a hard time going there sometimes due to the extreme left leaning of it's memebers. the Admin (Ian) banned the writer SM Striling over a argument about weither or not racial profiling was apporpritate or not along with some other comments (they had a fued going on since an ealier forum and this was the icing for Ian, who is a duche btw)

I'm marl_d on the site. I might have been wrong about some details, but you can still see the arrogance and idioticy of the left pretty clear