1. #1 Men would rather wed 'pleasant' girls than supermodels 
    Men would rather wed 'pleasant' girls than supermodels

By Keri Sutherland
    Last updated at 11:05 AM on 14th February 2010
    Comments (51) Add to My Stories

Men would rather marry a woman with a ‘pleasant’ nature than a stunning stick-thin model, a survey has found.

The ideal wife would be a ‘thoughtful’ and ‘charming’ non-smoker, with a third of men favouring a gentle nature.

And in spite of the hours women spend trying to emulate the willowy models in magazines, men would rather settle down with a woman they can trust who will get on with their parents.

‘Even though men may fantasise about dating a mad, bad and crazy-to-know woman, the reality is that they would rather settle down with someone they can trust,’ said Stephen Rolt of www.ukdating.com.
    ‘Having a personable demeanour is also essential if they’re to pass that critical meet-the-parents test. Because, even though he’s making his own way in the world, a man still wants approval from Mum when it comes to his partner.

‘The size-zero ideal is a myth, not just for women trying to attain it, but also in what men want. Men are happy with the simple pleasures in life and look for a stress-free relationship. A neurotic, stick-thin sleep-around couldn’t be further from their ideal match.’
    Vulgarity and unfaithfulness are seen as the most offputting traits in the opposite sex, according to the survey of 731 men and women published this week in the Review Of Economics Of The Household.
    The smart men would. ;)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0fitKYv0D

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I guess how many smart men are there? Undoubtedly all the guys don't read the Review Of Economics Of The Household. They should----would save them a lot of bucks and a whole lot of problems. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Guys want to sleep with super models but they want to marry Susie Homemaker. If Susie Homemaker happens to look like Megyn Kelly... what can I say :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I think it totally depends on age.. I was married to a Portuguese girl who loved to fuck and had a body that got her looked at-nice ass, big, hard nipples that showed even through a winter coat, but she ended up leaving me for a partying lifestyle at 32.. But my current wife, whom I adore, has a Bachelor's Degree in music and would rather sit home and quilt than go out partying.... She doesn't cuss, drink or smoke, and she is the best mother to our kids that I can imagine.. I wouldn't choose a looker over her any day...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Guys want to sleep with super models but they want to marry Susie Homemaker. If Susie Homemaker happens to look like Megyn Kelly... what can I say :D
    Megyn is queen of the universe!:D

big, hard nipples that showed even through a winter coat
    Oh my. :eek::D

The ideal wife is usually someone else's. :p

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I think it totally depends on age.. I was married to a Portuguese girl who loved to fuck and had a body that got her looked at-nice ass, big, hard nipples that showed even through a winter coat, but she ended up leaving me for a partying lifestyle at 32..
    Are you Speedy's sock?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

I stay away from women that grow a winter coat. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I think it totally depends on age.. I was married to a Portuguese girl who loved to fuck and had a body that got her looked at-nice ass, big, hard nipples that showed even through a winter coat, but she ended up leaving me for a partying lifestyle at 32.. But my current wife, whom I adore, has a Bachelor's Degree in music and would rather sit home and quilt than go out partying.... She doesn't cuss, drink or smoke, and she is the best mother to our kids that I can imagine.. I wouldn't choose a looker over her any day...
    You see, this is what happens when you stray below the hot-crazy line (a.k.a. Vicki Mendoza Vertical). At least that's one theory. I had a similar experience with a girl. We had an awesome time, until she decided she didn't need to take her psych medicine anymore. Than she shot across the Vicki Mendoza Vertical with a bullet.

Hot/Crazy Scale Illustrated.

[youtube]5zADosF3XoQ[/youtube]
    Last edited by malloc; 02-16-2010 at 11:29 PM.