1. #1 "Oregon AAG Susan Gerber accused of Strangling/Punching Her Wife Janice Dulle." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Oregon assistant AG Susan Gerber checks into treatment - being accused of strangling/punching wife

"Head For the Hills,That is The Treatment Center Hideouts to avoid Public Exposure !"

An Oregon assistant attorney general is accused of punching and strangling her long-time partner, after the woman attempted to change the locks on the North Portland condo they shared.

According to an affidavit filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court Tuesday, assistant attorney general Susan R. Gerber's wife of five years told Portland police that she'd confronted Gerber about an affair she suspected Gerber had with another woman.

Janice Dulle, 38, told police that she returned home and "started the process of changing the locks" when Gerber, 40, arrived home and began assaulting her late Friday night. A locksmith who knocked..

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...an_gerber.html

I wonder if she has a "wife beater" shirt.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I wonder if she has a "wife beater" shirt.
    I think the lesbian substitute is a sports bra.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Hahaha!
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers