1. #1 "TSA Roaming Airport Boarding Area, Taking Hand Swabs Checking For Explosive Traces." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    TSA Takes Explosives Screening to Fliers
    "Another Bright Idea from TSA !

"If The Bombers wear latex gloves when they handle RDX There is no trace on their hands."

WASHINGTON — Airport screeners for the first time will begin roving through airports taking chemical swabs from passengers and their bags to check for explosives, the Transportation Security Administration said Tuesday.

The program, already tested at five airports after the attempted Christmas Day bomb plot on a U.S.-bound airliner, begins nationwide in a few weeks, TSA spokeswoman Sterling Payne said. Screeners will push carts with bomb-detection machines around airport gates and checkpoint lines to randomly check passengers' hands and carry-on bags for explosive residue.

Metal detectors now used at checkpoints can't spot materials such as the powdered explosives that bombing suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab allegedly hid in his underwear to get through a checkpoint in Amsterdam's airport.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/fligh...SA-swabs_N.htm

Can't imagine why my last 2 vacations were to destinations that I can drive to.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I understand that when you try to board a plane, security measures need to be enforced which violate your constitutional rights. I don't like it but I understand it. But if I were in an airport, just in an airport, and someone from TSA tried to swab my hands, they'd have to do it after they arrested me. Really, where does it stop? When you're in the airport, within a mile of the airport, walking down the street of a town with an airport? I wish I knew exactly when it happened, but one night I went to bed in America and woke up in some place totally foreign.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.