1. #1 "2010 Is A Referendum On The Very Identity Of Our Nation" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    VIDEO: Rubio: "2010 Is A Referendum On The Very Identity Of Our Nation"

"We are witnessing the single greatest political pushback in American history," Rubio said to cheers. He added: "2010 is a referendum on the very identity of our nation."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ur_nation.html
    COMMENTS:
    Imagine...if the GOP ran a Hispanic and the Dems were stuck trying to endlessly denigrate him. There would be liberal brain matter all over the walls.
    Crist’s people are in full panic mode. Rubio is already making SECOND appearances to groups where Crist has yet to make a first (or any ever appearance)

Rubio has not won yet. Look for a staff shakeup in Crist’s office. The GOP Rinos are scared.

Watching that it occurs to me that if he does win the primary and the seat, we just may have a 2012 contender.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

If he loses will the country be a victim of identity theft?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Watching that it occurs to me that if he does win the primary and the seat, we just may have a 2012 contender.
    I just watched the video, hit up his site and looked over his issues page. I officially like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    If he loses will the country be a victim of identity theft?
    Ha! Good one.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)