1. #1 Qualifyier 105: His last ride.... 
    Got an e-mail from a buddy that I go on long-range trips with - many times on this exact boat……

An older Gent had a MASSIVE coronary while fighting a fish and dropped dead on the spot. Joe did the usual "Is anybody on ANY kind of meds. Why? What kind? the usual before departure. The guy never said a word.

Chris, Cappy, Tim, and both Travis', Grant including Joe Crisci helped all they could. Mouth to mouth, defibulater (sp), the whole nine. No dice.

The guy was gonners before he hit the deck.

The guys did the best they could. And asked to post this on here. Gotta be a weird thing to try and bring somebody back.

The ****ed up part was, a few anglers calling for gaffs, walking around and over the guy and those helping, and asking for refunds as the guy id dying, and the crew is OVERTIME trying to revive him.

Chris and the rest are obviously shaken.

Prayers go out to the man who passed, and the AWESOME crew that tried to save the mans life.

Holla.

:eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Got an e-mail from a buddy that I go on long-range trips with - many times on this exact boat……

An older Gent had a MASSIVE coronary while fighting a fish and dropped dead on the spot. Joe did the usual "Is anybody on ANY kind of meds. Why? What kind? the usual before departure. The guy never said a word.

Chris, Cappy, Tim, and both Travis', Grant including Joe Crisci helped all they could. Mouth to mouth, defibulater (sp), the whole nine. No dice.

The guy was gonners before he hit the deck.

The guys did the best they could. And asked to post this on here. Gotta be a weird thing to try and bring somebody back.

The ****ed up part was, a few anglers calling for gaffs, walking around and over the guy and those helping, and asking for refunds as the guy id dying, and the crew is OVERTIME trying to revive him.

Chris and the rest are obviously shaken.

Prayers go out to the man who passed, and the AWESOME crew that tried to save the mans life.

Holla.

:eek:

Hat tip to the crew and RIP. There are worse ways to go. :(

True that. I’ve been on a few long-range boats where people have had seizures and heart attacks, and had to be air-lifted out by the Navy and CG, but they’ve always made it.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)