Thread: This Is How It Begins (Wanton Violence)

1. #1 This Is How It Begins (Wanton Violence) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    This Is How It Begins (Wanton Violence)

This is not the sort of thing you want to report on.

But I need to, because what looked like an accident originally - a horrible accident, with a plane on approach that had some sort of mechanical problem - now looks to be something else.

AUSTIN, TX (myFOXaustin) - A small aircraft plane has crashed into a 7-story office building in North Austin near Mopac and 183. The plane crashed into the Echelon building around 10 a.m. Thursday morning. Police have blocked off access roads around the building.

According to Corp. Scott Perry with APD several federal offices were located inside the building that was struck by the plane. Officials with NTSB say that IRS offices were some of the federal offices.

CNBS is reporting that there is "no indication that this was an act of terrorism or otherwise intentional." Oh really? Then how come CNBC is claiming on-air that the man involved set fire to his own house first? Oh, and Fox News just stated that the name of the pilot was.... Mr. Joe Stack.

Uh.... what's this?

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.
    snip

Update:
    The FBI is apparently (from other online reports) trying to have copies of the original "manifesto" taken down. The Smoking Gun has the original up, so I have linked it there for now. We'll see how they deal with the inevitable "request", if any, assuming they actually get one and this isn't just Facebook and a few other sites "deciding" they don't want to be involved in a "controversy" (as opposed to a legitimate FBI demand.)

http://market-ticker.org/archives/19...-Violence.html

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Internet note posted by man linked to plane crash
    "Joe Stack of San Marcos was the guy who flew the plane into the IRS building !"

Editor’s note: We found this note on a Web site being pointed at by social media users. A search showed the domain that the note was posted on is registered to Joe Stack of San Marcos. A man by the same name, who has addresses in both Austin and San Marcos has been linked to today’s airplane crash.

If you’re reading this, you’re no doubt asking yourself, “Why did this have to happen?” The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time. The writing process, started many months ago, was intended to be therapy in the face of the looming realization that there isn’t enough therapy in the world that can fix what is really broken. Needless to say, this rant could fill volumes with example after example if I would let it. I find the process of writing it frustrating, tedious, and probably pointless… especially given my gross inability to gracefully articulate my thoughts in light of the storm raging in my head. Exactly what is therapeutic about that I’m not sure, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy. Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all. We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was “no taxation without representation”. I have spent the total years of my adulthood unlearning that crap from only a few years of my childhood. These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a “crackpot”, traitor and worse.

..............................Read the whole thing

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...by_man_li.html

I would say that the FBI is going to have a really big job taking down all the copies and references to that manifesto on this site alone.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

I've been reading this guys (mainfesto?, suicide note?, creed?) off and on, a little bit at a time all day while I was at work. While I haven't yet identified what he was taking a stand for, I do find myself sympathizing with him over what he thought he was standing against.

Anyway, even though I sympathize which much of his anger, he did it wrong. If one honestly believes that violence is the only recourse left to the preservation of his freedoms, he shouldn't go die. He should go and make the freedom robbing bastards die while living to continue the fight. That's just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I've been reading this guys (mainfesto?, suicide note?, creed?) off and on, a little bit at a time all day while I was at work. While I haven't yet identified what he was taking a stand for, I do find myself sympathizing with him over what he thought he was standing against.

Anyway, even though I sympathize which much of his anger, he did it wrong. If one honestly believes that violence is the only recourse left to the preservation of his freedoms, he shouldn't go die. He should go and make the freedom robbing bastards die while living to continue the fight. That's just my opinion though.
    Every pile of shit he stepped in, he shat out himself yet he blames everybody else. Also, he is a raving communist. Plain and simple.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Every pile of shit he stepped in, he shat out himself yet he blames everybody else. Also, he is a raving communist. Plain and simple.
    I guess I haven't gotten that far. So far I've just read gripes about our government in general.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I guess I haven't gotten that far. So far I've just read gripes about our government in general.
    We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.
    In other words, he and his compatriots decided to skirt the tax code and got caught and he blames the system instead of himself.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I would say that the FBI is going to have a really big job taking down all the copies and references to that manifesto on this site alone.
    No kidding. It might be time to consolidate all these copies.