1. #1 Marco Rubio is DA MAN!! 
    He did a great job today!! I'm proud. The Man!!!

Marco Rubio speech at CPAC conference brings conservatives to their feet

Marco Rubio, the 38-year-old son of Cuban immigrants and candidate for an open Senate seat in Florida, electrified thousands of conservatives Thursday morning with an impassioned defense of American exceptionalism.

In the opening address at the three-day Conservative Political Action Committee conference in Washington, Rubio delivered a fiery assault on President Obama's economic policies and his administration's handling of national security.

The annual conference, known as CPAC, comes at a time of heightened optimism among the nation's conservatives about their chances in November's midterm elections, when they hope to knock off not only Democrats but Republican moderates such as Florida Gov. Charlie Crist, Rubio's opponent in the state's Aug. 24 primary.

Snip....

The morning session belonged to Rubio, the former Florida House speaker who has become a darling of the conservative "tea party" movement during his underdog primary campaign against Crist for the state's open U.S. Senate seat.

"They are using this downturn as cover, not to fix America but to try and change America, to fundamentally redefine the role of government in our lives and the role of America in the world," Rubio said of the Obama administration. "The good news is it didn't take long for the American people to figure this out."

A crowd hungry for new conservative leaders repeatedly interrupted Rubio's speech with standing ovations. The speech served as his debut on the national stage.

"Every time somebody starts yelling 'Marco,' I'm afraid they are going to be yelling 'Polo,' " Rubio said with a smile, "and that would ruin the speech."

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Don't know if anyone has posted this, but here's a link to video of his speech:

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/v...-cpac-address/

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    Don't know if anyone has posted this, but here's a link to video of his speech:

http://beltwayblips.dailyradar.com/v...-cpac-address/
    Is this one of those non-white conservative faces Olbermann can't seem to locate?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Is this one of those non-white conservative faces Olbermann can't seem to locate?
    Yeah, I think Keef has selective blindness. Kinda like my severe case of selective hearing around the misses, only much more tragic.

I like this Marco guy. I'm not too sure on his foreign policy, but I like the rest of what he has to say. He talked about a new direction in foreign policy, with an emphasis on getting the bad guys, but didn't elaborate. I'm all for getting the bad guy, I'd just like to do it without all the nation building and regime change nonsense that costs us a fortune. Get more bad guys per buck so to speak. If he can come up with and communicate a plan that will allow us to take the fight to the radicals while simultaneously reducing the costs of operations, I think this guy will go a long, long way. The caveat being that reducing the costs of operations cannot reduce the survivability or effectiveness of our forces.

Everything else he said got standing ovations in my living room.

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Yuip. Marco's a real up and comer here in Florida. Last year the pollsters had Gov. Crist, a true RINO, with a comfortable lead over Marco Rubio, who used to be Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, in their race for the Senate. Now Rubio has a solid double digit lead. :D

Crist was photographed hugging Obama several times and accepting his Porkulus. Now it's come back to burn his sorry arse.:p