1. #1 How do you bring down a communist paradise? 
    Yeah, we should be more like Cuba.

Cuba is facing a Mule Shortage. They have commissioned a census of mules in the county to see how to handle it. According to the commission, mules are "very important for the transportation of food in mountainous areas." What a great nation, their infrastructure is threatened by a shortage of mules.
    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lif...B?OpenDocument

And this is on the heals of the great toilet paper shortage of '09.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5792F420090810
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I can't believe Fidel Castro is still alive. I truly believe that when he dies, communism in Cuba will die within a few years.

Banned
    I Florida I would get some DUmmies to invest in starting up a mule breeding farm. Just have them put up money for a couple of breeding mules and a stud mule.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I Florida I would get some DUmmies to invest in starting up a mule breeding farm. Just have them put up money for a couple of breeding mules and a stud mule.
    That would not work because the dummies would buy a faggot male mule. :eek:

LOL-I've never even been a farmer and I know that there's no such thing as a stud mule.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    LOL-I've never even been a farmer and I know that there's no such thing as a stud mule.
    But you are not a certified DUmmie. DUmmies would never see past the "Help Castro" angle and fall for it.

My grandmother had a ranch and in her original will, she was leaving it to me. When I went to prison, my original sentence was life without parole so she changed her will and left it to a cousin of mine. She died when I was in prison. Had she still been alive she would have changed it back.

Anyway, I would not have been above exploiting every dumbass I could by sell carbon credits and planting trees on that place.

All male mules and nearly all female mules are sterile. You can't breed mules. You have to purchase a Jack and a Mare.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    All male mules and nearly all female mules are sterile. You can't breed mules. You have to purchase a Jack and a Mare.
    I would not expect DUmmies to know this and my only intent would be to run off with their money. I would probably put it better use than Castro ever could. Probably help young women named Foxy and Diamond put themselves through college a dollar at a time.

I would not expect DUmmies to know this and my only intent would be to run off with their money. I would probably put it better use than Castro ever could. Probably help young women named Foxy and Diamond put themselves through college a dollar at a time.

Words fail me, mainly because I'm laughing so hard.