Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    They don't. Fag teachers like young meat.
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you even say something this fucking stupid? Do you think it's funny to casually accuse someone of being a child molester? Do you know how many good teachers live in fear of some dumbass making just such an unfounded accusation against them? And that you want to accuse me of being a child predator because I refuse to march lock step with you in your asinine hatred of people???
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you even say something this fucking stupid? Do you think it's funny to casually accuse someone of being a child molester? Do you know how many good teachers live in fear of some dumbass making just such an unfounded accusation against them? And that you want to accuse me of being a child predator because I refuse to march lock step with you in your asinine hatred of people???
    Nothing wrong with me you stupid mother fucker. Plus, I did not accuse you of anything. Learn how to read. You seem to take up for the queers though. FYI, there are pedophile teachers; I meet one as a teenager. Plus, fuck you if you are ok with their sick behavior.

Nothing wrong with me you stupid mother fucker. Plus, I did not accuse you of anything. Learn how to read.
    LEARN HOW TO READ?
    I can agree with that. Some people, however, cannot get past their own threatened sexuality though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    How do they threaten your sexuality?
    Do Try to spin this off as anything other than what it is - a clear act of libel. I am so sick and tired of the hatred you and your pals constantly spew. Just because I'm not some slathering fag hater living life in fear of catching teh ghey you feel justified in accusing me of being a fucking child molester?

You seem to take up for the queers though. FYI, there are pedophile teachers; I meet one as a teenager. Plus, fuck you if you are ok with their sick behavior.
    I take up for HUMAN BEINGS dumb ass. I'm sorry you find treating people with common decency and respect to be so fucking offensive.

Wow.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    LEARN HOW TO READ?

Do Try to spin this off as anything other than what it is - a clear act of libel. I am so sick and tired of the hatred you and your pals constantly spew. Just because I'm not some slathering fag hater living life in fear of catching teh ghey you feel justified in accusing me of being a fucking child molester?

I take up for HUMAN BEINGS dumb ass. I'm sorry you find treating people with common decency and respect to be so fucking offensive.
    For a teacher, you are one dumb ass. I can not help it if you connect the two statements I made together. If I separated them with the word and, then you could have made that connection. Where did you get your degree; at Sears & Roebuck?

I am not a fag lover lover like you. Tough shit if you do not like it. Your libel accusation is quite funny. So, sue me.

Get a room, you two.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

For a teacher, you are one dumb ass. I can not help it if you connect the two statements I made together. If I separated them with the word and, then you could have made that connection. Where did you get your degree; at Sears & Roebuck?

I am not a fag lover lover like you. Tough shit if you do not like it. Your libel accusation is quite funny. So, sue me.
    If you intended your statement to refer to anyone other than me - you should have worded it better. Because everyone I have asked about it sees what I see - me making a statement - badcat responding to it in a smart assed way turning the statement back onto me - and then you saying:
    They don't - a direct response to Badcats asking me how they threaten my sexuality (you quoted him in your response so how can it be seen any other way?) and then making your accusation of: "fag teachers like young meat." To this point there has been no mention of teachers in this thread - and to my knowledge only one teacher participating IN the thread. There is only one conclusion to be drawn from your nasty little comments.

Why am I never surprised that you and your ilk see anything other than ravenous hatred for those you disagree with as 'loving' them? You are exactly the kind of idiot the left points to when they talk disparagingly about conservatives.

I can agree with that. Some people, however, cannot get past their own threatened sexuality though.
    I wanted to know what you meant by this. They certainly do not threaten my sexuality, I am on record stating that I think they are genetic or social DEFECTS, and that is my grievance about queers.

You want to broad brush everyone who does not feel a "compassion" for those rifts in the gene pool, expect to get some backlash.

rm -rf obama*

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I see it this way, I don't condone the behavior, but don't condem the person. they are Humans just like the rest of us that are hetro. If you can't see a person for WHO they are, then get away, keep your trap shut. the actions of the other Republican's at the CPAC was destesible, if they wanted to hand stuff out they should have done it in a different part of the meeting. This is the kinda bullshit that the left accuses Us on the right of being. and doing so and acting this way just proves their point.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I see it this way, I don't condone the behavior, but don't condem the person. they are Humans just like the rest of us that are hetro. If you can't see a person for WHO they are, then get away, keep your trap shut. the actions of the other Republican's at the CPAC was destesible, if they wanted to hand stuff out they should have done it in a different part of the meeting. This is the kinda bullshit that the left accuses Us on the right of being. and doing so and acting this way just proves their point.
    Why should we kowtow to an abhorrent 2% of the population to make the moonbats happy? No matter what we do regarding the "gender impaired", the left is going to scream at us anyway.

rm -rf obama*