Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 118
  1. #21  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Why should we kowtow to an abhorrent 2% of the population to make the moonbats happy? No matter what we do regarding the "gender impaired", the left is going to scream at us anyway.
    who said anything about kowtowing? they can go fuck whoever they want, not my (or anyones) job to condem them. I was saying we should treat them the same as we would treat anyone else (black, white, green, purple, intelligent shades of blue, etc) as HUMANS and not give the left more fodder.

    I don't believe they need to be given special treatment or accommodations anymore than Blacks or Hispanics should be. but treat them properly. they are part of the electorate, bad idea to push anyone away if they support the same (most) ideas as we do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    who said anything about kowtowing? they can go fuck whoever they want, not my (or anyones) job to condem them. I was saying we should treat them the same as we would treat anyone else (black, white, green, purple, intelligent shades of blue, etc) as HUMANS and not give the left more fodder.
    I can't agree with that statement. Intelligent shades of blue? NOBODY is going to make me sit through Avatar. NOBODY. :mad:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    I can't agree with that statement. Intelligent shades of blue? NOBODY is going to make me sit through Avatar. NOBODY. :mad:
    it's actually from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...seesh... :P
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    If you intended your statement to refer to anyone other than me - you should have worded it better. Because everyone I have asked about it sees what I see - me making a statement - badcat responding to it in a smart assed way turning the statement back onto me - and then you saying: They don't - a direct response to Badcats asking me how they threaten my sexuality (you quoted him in your response so how can it be seen any other way?) and then making your accusation of: "fag teachers like young meat." To this point there has been no mention of teachers in this thread - and to my knowledge only one teacher participating IN the thread. There is only one conclusion to be drawn from your nasty little comments.

    Why am I never surprised that you and your ilk see anything other than ravenous hatred for those you disagree with as 'loving' them? You are exactly the kind of idiot the left points to when they talk disparagingly about conservatives.
    Bully for you; you asked others. OTH, I don't need acceptance to what I say. Only wimps need it. Maybe loving them was too strong a word. How about accepting their lifestyle. I don't and people that do are fucked up in the head in my opinion. If that pisses off any conservative, so be it. I am more of a conservative than you will ever be. Acceptance to these queer freaks was not a part of the conservative movement 50 years ago. So you can take you idiot left wing talking points and cram it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    who said anything about kowtowing? they can go fuck whoever they want, not my (or anyones) job to condem them. I was saying we should treat them the same as we would treat anyone else (black, white, green, purple, intelligent shades of blue, etc) as HUMANS and not give the left more fodder.

    I don't believe they need to be given special treatment or accommodations anymore than Blacks or Hispanics should be. but treat them properly. they are part of the electorate, bad idea to push anyone away if they support the same (most) ideas as we do.
    exactly. Apparently that's too much to ask from some people.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Bully for you; you asked others. OTH, I don't need acceptance to what I say. Only wimps need it. Maybe loving them was too strong a word. How about accepting their lifestyle. I don't and people that do are fucked up in the head in my opinion. If that pisses off any conservative, so be it. I am more of a conservative than you will ever be. Acceptance to these queer freaks was not a part of the conservative movement 50 years ago. So you can take you idiot left wing talking points and cram it.
    You're more of a conservative? What you are is more of a TWAT. No one was defending the gay agenda. No one here has said we should endorse gay marriage. But we did have one asshole accuse another poster of being a child molester because he thought it would be funny. I wonder who that was?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    exactly. Apparently that's too much to ask from some people.
    If the queers want to stay in the closet rather than trying to impose their sick behavior on others, I can handle that. Otherwise, I don't need to KNOW about their sexual orientation. Do you? Plus, what you are is a dumb ass Yankee.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 02-21-2010 at 02:54 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If the queers want to stay in the closet rather than trying to impose their sick behavior on others, I can handle that. Otherwise, I don't need to KNOW about their sexual orientation. Do you, dumb ass?
    You're the one that seems to obsessed with their sexual orientation. Most other people seem to care only whether they truly support a smaller, more fiscally responsible government.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If the queers want to stay in the closet rather than trying to impose their sick behavior on others, I can handle that. Otherwise, I don't need to KNOW about their sexual orientation. Do you, dumb ass?
    Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and get a clue. I've said on this site repeatedly that I am against all public displays of affection - keep it all behind closed doors. What more - I have said REPEATEDLY that homosexuality is deviant behavior - but I guess the problem in your eyes is that I have not been sufficiently HATEFUL and nasty about it.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Acceptance to these queer freaks was not a part of the conservative movement 50 years ago.
    Acceptance of the lifestyle, no. Acceptance of the people yes. From 50 years ago right to the present. It was just kept secret. Over the least several years, who had the most sex scandals involving homosexual behavior? The left or the right?

    I am not trying be a pain, I am just trying to keep it real.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •