1. #1 Sen. John McCain: I was misled on bailout 
    Sen. John McCain: I was misled on bailout

Under growing pressure from conservatives and "tea party" activists, Sen. John McCain of Arizona is having to defend his record of supporting the government's massive bailout of the financial system.

In response to criticism from opponents seeking to defeat him in the Aug. 24 Republican primary, the four-term senator says he was misled by then-Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. McCain said the pair assured him that the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program would focus on what was seen as the cause of the financial crisis, the housing meltdown.http://www.azcentral.com/news/electi...-tarp0222.html
    Sound familiar?

Kerry: ‘I Was Wrong’ On Iraq

By Nathan Burchfiel
    CNSNews.com Staff Writer
    June 13, 2006

Washington, D.C. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts on Tuesday told an audience at the liberal Take Back America conference that he was sorry for voting to authorize the war in Iraq, calling the entire mission "a mistake."
    I'm so sick these spineless bastards saying they were misled on every fuck up they take part in. You weren't misled, McCain, YOU WERE WRONG!!!! Grow a set of balls and admit that you were wrong. Either you were wrong, or you were tupid enough to trust the likes of Reid and Pelosi. Which is worse? How about, "I'm sorry. I thought this would be a good idea, but I was wrong. Forgive me, America. I have learned from my mistake."
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

A lot of Republicans were "misled" to voting for McCain in the primary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post

I'm so sick these spineless bastards saying they were misled on every fuck up they take part in. You weren't misled, McCain, YOU WERE WRONG!!!! Grow a set of balls and admit that you were wrong. Either you were wrong, or you were tupid enough to trust the likes of Reid and Pelosi. Which is worse? How about, "I'm sorry. I thought this would be a good idea, but I was wrong. Forgive me, America. I have learned from my mistake."
    It is not in most politicians DNA to admit they were wrong. So, you are pissing in the wind there. Politicians are some of the most arrogant, egotistical, know everything assholes on the planet. Once they get a few years under their belt, the sorry pricks don't even think the laws the rest of us have to abide by apply to them.

McCain was not misled about immingration. He lies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    It is not in most politicians DNA to admit they were wrong. So, you are pissing in the wind there. Politicians are some of the most arrogant, egotistical, know everything assholes on the planet. Once they get a few years under their belt, the sorry pricks don't even think the laws the rest of us have to abide by apply to them.

McCain was not misled about immingration. He lies.
    He was not misled, he was not wrong, he knew exactly what he was doing and is now trying to cover his ass. Fuck you McCain. As bad as things are getting with Obama I do not regret you losing. While I was extremely disappointed in seeing Obama win, I never felt bad about you losing. That you got my vote at all was because I voted for Palin as vice-President. I never wanted you to be President of any fucking thing. The best thing about you losing is that maybe now yoou take the fucking hint and don't ever run again, Bitch.

That's OK. We were misled by you.

I'll never forget him on the campaign trail..."I know how to catch Osama".

Dear John, you're never going to be president. Can you finally tell us how please?

Douche.