1. #1 World’s biggest coal company brings U.S. government to court in climate fraud 
    This was bound to happen once business' who's bottom line has been negatively affected by the AGW fraud.

The world’s largest private sector coal business, the Peabody Energy Company (PEC) has filed a mammoth 240-page “Petition for Reconsideration,” a full-blown legal challenge against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

The petition must be answered and covers the entire body of leaked emails from ‘Climategate’ as well as those other ‘gate’ revelations including the frauds allegedly perpetrated under such sub-headings as ‘Himalayan Glaciers,’ ‘African Agricultural Production,’ ‘Amazon Rain Forests,’ ‘Melting Mountain Ice,’ ‘Netherlands Below Sea Level’ as well as those much-publicized abuses of the peer-review literature and so called ‘gray literature.’ These powerful litigants also draw attention to the proven criminal conduct by climate scientists in refusing to honor Freedom of Information law (FOIA) requests.

Peabody is, in effect, challenging the right of the current U.S. federal government to introduce cap and trade regulations by the ‘back door.’ In this article we summarize Peabody’s legal writ.

PEC has pulled out all the stops to overturn the EPA findings ‘Endangerment and Cause or Contribute Findings for Greenhouse Gases under Section 202(a) of the Clean Air Act’ made on December 7, 2009. Those findings were in turn premised on the Supreme Court decision of April 2, 2007 of Massachusetts v. EPA, 549 U.S. 497 (2007), where the court ruled that greenhouse gases are air pollutants covered by the Clean Air Act.
    PEC argues inter alia that the law requires that the federal agency must articulate a “rational connection between the facts found and the choice made” as per the case of Motor Vehicle Mfrs. Ass’n of the United States, Inc. v. State Farm Mutual Auto Ins. Co., 463 U.S. 29, 43 (1983).

The PEC arguments are based primarily on the release of email and other information from the University of East Anglia (“UEA”) Climatic Research Unit (“CRU”) in November of last year. Their civil action lists most of the principle scientists such as Professor Phil Jones, of the UK’s Climatic Research Unit, who recently admitted there has been no ‘statistically significant’ global warming for 15 years and agreed the Medieval Warm Period may have been just as warm, if not warmer than current global temperatures.
    The petition argues the EPA must reconsider its Endangerment Finding based on all the new material from Climategate that was not available during the original EPA ‘comment period’ and which is central to the outcome that EPA reached in promulgating its Endangerment Finding.
    Read the story here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Uh oh... Am I hearing the final nail in the coffin of globull warming starting to be hammered into place?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Uh oh... Am I hearing the final nail in the coffin of globull warming starting to be hammered into place?
    I need to make a drinking game out of this. Every time one sees the phrase, "Final nail in the coffin" on CU, regarding global warming, take a shot. You'll have alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes (for those of us who can read at a standard pace - so actually, most of you don't have to worry about that).

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I need to make a drinking game out of this. Every time one sees the phrase, "Final nail in the coffin" on CU, regarding global warming, take a shot. You'll have alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes (for those of us who can read at a standard pace - so actually, most of you don't have to worry about that).
    Hey, since you're an atheist, I guess you can't make the "sign of the cross" every time you say "global warming" or "climate change".

What do you do? Just orgasm in your pants?

rm -rf obama*

Wow... truly brilliant diatribe from the Archbishop of Globull Warming himself.

Maybe, thats because, this is (Hopefully) the final "nails in the coffin" of this bullshit scam called GW. By the way do you still have your dumb ass ecology flag from the 70s you know the green and white one that looked like the American flag with the dorky e in the star field? yea back then it was global cooling remember? oh no another ice age is comming....welll that was a pile of bull shit just like the current scam.

Now you are certainly free to think what ever you like. but I do wish you and your ilk would stop trying to shove you crap down the rest of our throats.
    Onward Thru the Fog

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Hey, since you're an atheist, I guess you can't make the "sign of the cross" every time you say "global warming" or "climate change".

What do you do? Just orgasm in your pants?
    He does that every time he sees Al Gore.