1. #1 Best Conservative Movies 
    A list of the "25 Best Conservative Movies". I agree with some, others just had me scratching my head. What say ya'll?

http://nrd.nationalreview.com/articl...E3ZTllY2E3MGM=
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

#1,3 and 8 I've never seen. I agree with just about the rest of them, Gran Torino ruled!!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I never saw 1, 3, 9, 14, 20, 21, 22, or 23. :o

Master and Commander never would have jumped out at me as a "conservative" film. And Gran Torino was effin A!
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I haven't seen a lot of the movies on the list, and many of the ones I have seen are not movies I would give a political label to. Groundhog Day? Ghostbusters (although I liked the commentary on that one)? I wouldn't even say that Braveheart was conservative or liberal or anything like that-it was a good movie.

Of all of those, the only ones I would say were really "conservative" movies are Red Dawn and Team America: World Police. Red Dawn was out when I was in college-the boys seemed to like it a lot, it really wasn't my thing. Team America, on the other hand, is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It has a puppet sex scene! How much more fun can something get than that?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of the movies on the list, and many of the ones I have seen are not movies I would give a political label to. Groundhog Day? Ghostbusters (although I liked the commentary on that one)? I wouldn't even say that Braveheart was conservative or liberal or anything like that-it was a good movie.

Of all of those, the only ones I would say were really "conservative" movies are Red Dawn and Team America: World Police. Red Dawn was out when I was in college-the boys seemed to like it a lot, it really wasn't my thing. Team America, on the other hand, is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It has a puppet sex scene! How much more fun can something get than that?
    They are remaking Red Dawn. I enjoyed the original a lot so I hope they don't screw this one up too badly.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

How can they call Team America a conservative movie? It makes from of all sides, conservatives included. As for Grand Torino, how this movie was snubbed by the Oscars is disgusting.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.