Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Typical miserable liberal. Just can't go to the games and enjoy them for what they are.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Typical miserable liberal. Just can't go to the games and enjoy them for what they are.
    Yep, but dipshit needed to post something on DU that was stupid.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I'm with SR on this one.

I don't want ANYONE knowing this POS is an American. It is way too embarrassing.

One thing that strikes me is that this shithead lives in America-the number one country in the world (for now), and they hate war... Guess what EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COUNTRY that gets to the top will get to the top by winning.... Good God, these people are fucking retarded.. Man's natural state is war.. It's only laws that keep man from killing his neighbor..... And God knows I'd kill mine if given the chance.. People are so fucking stupid...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    One thing that strikes me is that this shithead lives in America-the number one country in the world (for now), and they hate war... Guess what EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COUNTRY that gets to the top will get to the top by winning.... Good God, these people are fucking retarded.. Man's natural state is war.. It's only laws that keep man from killing his neighbor..... And God knows I'd kill mine if given the chance.. People are so fucking stupid...

Most excellent bloodlust stsinner!!! :eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Most excellent bloodlust stsinner!!! :eek::D
    Thank you, Jedi Master.. I try to speak only the truth, no matter how unwelcome...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Chill brother. Just go rip the stupid bumper stickers off his Prius. Better, put Conservative stickers over his.:D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Just wear a paper bag over your head and write the word "DUmmie" on it. Problem solved.