Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Who Vetted Obama? 
    I figurered I'd throw this out there cause I'm a prick! I heart 0

The Washington Post reported that John McCain’s vetting process for picking Governor Sarah Palin included an FBI background check. Other reports dispute this. But when did the FBI investigate Obama? Who vetted him?

We are living witnesses to an incredible media double standard, whereby a Republican vice-presidential candidate’s personal life is being torn apart, while the Democratic presidential candidate continues to get a free ride. Obama has a 30-year history of associating with unsavory characters, beginning with communist Frank Marshall Davis and continuing with Jeremiah Wright and communist terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, which should disqualify him from getting a security clearance in the government that he wants to run.

But the media would rather talk about Republicans and sex.

The leftist DailyKos website started digging into Palin’s past and claimed that her fifth child wasn’t really hers. The charge fell apart when pictures surfaced of the governor pregnant with the child.

Nevertheless, the media, which have been so quick to ignore questions about Obama’s background, joined in the inquiry into Palin’s private family matters and forced the governor to disclose that one of their daughters is pregnant out of wedlock. This is what passes for investigative reporting these days.

A daughter’s pregnancy, of course, has nothing to do with whether Palin is fit for the job of vice-president or even president and is entitled to a security clearance. But one’s associations with communists who hate the United States might emerge as a cause for concern.

It is worth noting that the DailyKos site is the same site that a liberal blogger named Lee Stranahan says banned his comments about Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards needing to answer reports that he had had an extramarital affair. Those reports, which came from the “tabloid” National Enquirer and not from any “respectable” major media outlet, turned out to be true.

It also turns out that the DailyKos got the leak from the Obama campaign of the candidate’s alleged birth certificate, an announcement intended to put to rest all of the questions about whether Obama is a natural-born citizen and passes the basic constitutional requirement to be president. Is the document real? I have not seen any investigative reporters from the major media assigned to this story. Instead, they’re sniffing around Palin’s family, which is something they had no desire to do while John Edwards was cheating on his cancer-stricken wife.

In contrast to the Palin story, which will probably continue for weeks, the Obama birth certificate controversy has been left alone by the major media. They have simply assumed―because they favor his candidacy―that Obama, with a history of being moved from country to country under different names, is a legitimate U.S. citizen. A lawsuit has been filed challenging Obama’s qualifications to be president and some bloggers say the birth certificate is a fraud. But it’s not an issue for the major media. They would rather examine photos of Bristol Palin’s tummy.

An FBI investigation of Obama might get at the truth about the Democratic candidate. But an FBI background check is something that the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party has not been forced to undergo. How many people even know that?

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

A veterinarian?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A veterinarian?
    That's ridiculous. He wasn't even in the military, you idiot.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Nice post and good information.This is clearly a sign of unbelievably poor judgment and of course desperation to try to change the dynamic of the race.Oddly enough, it give voters much more reassurance about the Obama-Biden ticket and makes the McCain-Palin ticket seem shaky and out of control.It give Obama a double edged sword: he gets to look more Presidential than McCain with their first major decision, and he leads major change.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisssteeven View Post
    Nice post and good information.This is clearly a sign of unbelievably poor judgment and of course desperation to try to change the dynamic of the race.Oddly enough, it give voters much more reassurance about the Obama-Biden ticket and makes the McCain-Palin ticket seem shaky and out of control.It give Obama a double edged sword: he gets to look more Presidential than McCain with their first major decision, and he leads major change.
    Me think he buffoon with big ears on head!

...but...but...but...he's the first black president............

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Those reports, which came from the “tabloid” National Enquirer and not from any “respectable” major media outlet, turned out to be true.
    Sadly, the National Enquirer has had a better track record of late than the so-called "mainstream media." They nailed the Edwards story and the Tiger Woods story.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Sadly, the National Enquirer has had a better track record of late than the so-called "mainstream media." They nailed the Edwards story and the Tiger Woods story.
    Everybody knows that the National Enquirer is in the government's pocket. How else do you think the get those bigfoot and UFO stores? Government leaks. Tit for tat for the help that Enquirer gives the goverment in getting rid of radicals like John Edwards and Tiger Woods. This does make me wonder that if John Edwards really does talk to the dead how come the spirits didn't tell him that the Enquirer was on his trail?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by chrisssteeven View Post
    WTF are you trying to say?

God, I hate these fucking liberals.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    WTF are you trying to say?

God, I hate these fucking liberals.
    Brain damage, he doesn't even realize he's drooling on his keyboard.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand