Thread: Racist liberals

1. #1 Racist liberals 
    link

Amerigo Vespucci
    He'll bring the chicken... and 'tater salad... and his lavish spending has pissed off RNC donors

Michael Steele's spending spree angers donors

Republican National Chairman Michael Steele is spending twice as much as his recent predecessors on private planes and paying more for limousines, catering and flowers expenses that are infuriating the party's major donors who say Republicans need every penny they can get for the fight to win back Congress.

Most recently, donors grumbled when Steele hired renowned chef Wolfgang Puck's local crew to cater the RNC's Christmas party inside the trendy Newseum on Pennsylvania Avenue, and then moved its annual winter meeting from Washington to Hawaii.......
    hlthe2b Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    4. But, having an African American Republican figurehead......

....PRICELESS!......
    I often don't agree with Steele, but that is quite ironic since Obama is their "African American" figure head.

It's the only reason he was elected. With the same qualifications if he were Caucasian he would have been laughed out of the primary.
    notadmblnd Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Feb-23-10 02:17 PM
    Response to Original message
    5. Keep spending Mr. Steele

Take their cash and spend it foolishly in an attempt to buy their admiration. Mr Steele, you are their token. You'll never be anything more. They used you to garner black votes, now make them pay for it big time.

The appointment of Steel was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen (well one of them, anyway). All it accomplished was to make the RNC look like the bunch of Johnny come lately's that they are. Then they wonder how they can lose elctions to a less logical choice. Because, when it comes to politicking, dems are smarter. Of course that's just natural since they more full of shit than rep's. But not by much.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Steel had better produce. I mean he had better take advantage of this Conservative momentum and add to it. He must define and promote the GO party along Conservative values and leave the RINOs to fend for themselves. Let's start with Mc Cain and send a message to RINOs w/in the party to shape up or C.U.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The appointment of Steel was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen (well one of them, anyway). All it accomplished was to make the RNC look like the bunch of Johnny come lately's that they are. Then they wonder how they can lose elctions to a less logical choice. Because, when it comes to politicking, dems are smarter. Of course that's just natural since they more full of shit than rep's. But not by much.
    QFT plus it is my understanding that the RNC is lagging the DNC in fund raising. Not a sterling performance under his leadership for the upcoming Congressional races.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    QFT plus it is my understanding that the RNC is lagging the DNC in fund raising. Not a sterling performance under his leadership for the upcoming Congressional races.
    When they first named him head of the RNC, all I could think about was Oh, Brother. Where Art Thou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Discussing how to counter Homer Stokes' campaign for governor]
    Junior O'Daniel: We could hire our own midget, even shorter than his.

Pappy O'Daniel: Wouldn't we look like a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies, bragging on our own midget, doesn't matter how stumpy.

Share this quote
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    When they first named him head of the RNC, all I could think about was Oh, Brother. Where Art Thou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Discussing how to counter Homer Stokes' campaign for governor]
    Junior O'Daniel: We could hire our own midget, even shorter than his.

Pappy O'Daniel: Wouldn't we look like a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies, bragging on our own midget, doesn't matter how stumpy.

Share this quote
    I felt more like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08e9k...eature=related

rm -rf obama*