SCIENCE & MEDICINE
* Meat is bad for you. So is milk. But marijuana gets you ready for your finals.
* AIDS is caused by poverty. So is crime. And membership in the Republican party.
* You march to raise awareness about breast cancer, but believe it’s caused by sexism and infant mortality is caused by racism.
* You want to outlaw cigarettes and legalize marijuana.
* Global Cooling for 10 years proves that there is global warming.
* You fly on private jets, but feel free to tell others to use only one square of toilet paper to save the environment.
* You think that using less toilet paper will be good for the air.
* High testosterone causes men to commit more crime than women. It does not, however, cause blacks to commit more crime than whites.
* The best way to care about a disease is to wear a ribbon. You must also prevent pharmaceutical companies from making a profit or researching genetic differences between races and sexes.
* There is no future to Western medicine, and the superior “indigenous” medicine is just about ready to break out after being suppressed since colonization.
* People should be allowed to euthanize themselves, but not to eat in McDonald’s.
* Career welfare recipients are fat because they can’t afford food.