1. #1 Tea Party Groups say Tea Party of Nevada is a Front for (Dingy Harry) Reid 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A few days ago Nevada’s Secretary of State confirmed that the Tea Party of Nevada is now recognized as a third Party and is eligible to field candidates for the general election in November, which seems to have ruffle some Tea Party groups in other States, along with the Republicans in Nevada.

Some Tea Party groups are saying the Tea Party of Nevada is a front group for Senator Harry Reid."......Ross,...Ross Perot, is that you ? ":eek:

Why?

Because the Tea Party of Nevada will be fielding their own candidate to run against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, and any vote for a Tea Party candidate will be a vote lost by a Republican candidate.

Sarah Palin whose words were echoed by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck the other day, said that the Tea Party will never be strong enough to become a third Party and that America has a two party system and the Tea Party needs to pick one.

Patriots for America, the Confederate Yankee and other populist groups that are faithful Tea Party tea baggers are saying that they never heard of the Tea Party of Nevada or its leader Barry Levinson before the States recognition of the Party.

An excerpt from one of the articles reads, “However, there is significant concern in the grass-roots constitutional conservative movement in Nevada that this is a "false flag" operation - a group of liberals and Harry Reid supporters who are masquerading as constitutionally-conservative grass roots activists with the intent of splitting the movement and drawing electoral strength away from the real Tea Party and grass roots organizations.”

On the website of the Confederate Yankee, the blog page reads; “I've seen several articles today and have read some comments about the formation of the Tea Party of Nevada and their intention to run an unknown against struggling Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid.”

“As others have noted, there isn't a great deal of information online about the group or its principles... but there is enough to start wondering whether the group is remotely serious, or just a bunch of cutups.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-21777-Las-...front-for-Reid

Why does the tea party have to pick one of the two? Why can't they just vote for the best candidate regardless of party affiliation?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I heard a rumor about this today, Meg. I don't know if it is true, but I actually hope it is because it will be found out by the REAL media and would bury Reid even more than he already is.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I heard a rumor about this today, Meg. I don't know if it is true, but I actually hope it is because it will be found out by the REAL media and would bury Reid even more than he already is.
    Somebody mentioned this on Rush's program to today but no one could verify it.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Democrats are going to try to run a ringer and split the Republican vote. If the people of Nevada are stupid enough (and they may be they kept this asshole in the senate for so long) to fall for this they deserve him.

Patriots for America, the Confederate Yankee and other populist groups that are faithful Tea Party tea baggers are saying that they never heard of the Tea Party of Nevada or its leader Barry Levinson before the States recognition of the Party.
    And the liberal media rears it's ugly head still...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Somebody mentioned this on Rush's program to today but no one could verify it.

Interesting. Did they give a source? IF, this is a spoiler play by Reid, he will be even more screwed than he already is.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Where are all the REAL Tea Baggers? Why aren't they out in the streets en masse swinging their purses and slapping the offenders? If Conservatives called any group "Tea Bagger." they would be hung in the government media.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand