Thread: Schwarzenegger on Greta

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Schwarzenegger on Greta 
    Anyone else here watching this meatsack Greta tonight? His description and dismissal of the Tea Party movement is a perfect illustration of the tone deafness of our government officials. I predict that his political career will be terminated soon.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Anyone else here watching this meatsack Greta tonight? His description and dismissal of the Tea Party movement is a perfect illustration of the tone deafness of our government officials. I predict that his political career will be terminated soon.
    He made some idiot comments yesterday too. he is done, he just doesn't realize it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He made some idiot comments yesterday too. he is done, he just doesn't realize it yet.
    He really does exemplify what Glenn Beck talked about in his CPAC speech, doesn't he?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    He really does exemplify what Glenn Beck talked about in his CPAC speech, doesn't he?
    Exactly, and that is where I heard about his comments yesterday, on the Glenn Beck radio program.

Banned
    30 seconds of his irritating voice along with his arrogant attitude was about all I could stand. This condescending rich asshole is everything the tea party is against. Being a millionaire 47 times over using a jet plane to go back and forth to work each day just does resonate with average folks. Top that off with his dumb statement about the Tea Party movement and he kiss my ass. I hope they do not let him run his mouth off at the 2012 Nat. Repub Convent.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    30 seconds of his irritating voice along with his arrogant attitude was about all I could stand. This condescending rich asshole is everything the tea party is against. Being a millionaire 47 times over using a jet plane to go back and forth to work each day just does resonate with average folks. Top that off with his dumb statement about the Tea Party movement and he kiss my ass. I hope they do not let him run his mouth off at the 2012 Nat. Repub Convent.
    Amen.

Banned
    Well, tea parties have traditionally have been the sole domain of little girls and men with wigs and ponytails. I could see why a macho guy like Arnie would be against them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    Well, tea parties have traditionally have been the sole domain of little girls and men with wigs and ponytails. I could see why a macho guy like Arnie would be against them.
    Spoken by a true limp-wristed weenie liberal. I can recall reading about a bunch of those "little girls" running the strongest military might out of their country. Hmm, now what country was that?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Spoken by a true limp-wristed weenie liberal. I can recall reading about a bunch of those "little girls" running the strongest military might out of their country. Hmm, now what country was that?
    Here's how clueless caughtinthemiddle1990 is:
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    I was turned down by my first choice High School for the same exact reason as Hannah...My test scores were ''too high'', they wanted more median scores, so that kids from a poorer background could have a chance. That was a crushing disappointment and led to me fucking off my first year of HS out of pure disgust.
    Does this not smack with irony or what?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    It was a joke. I just think the Tea Party label of that movement makes it sound a bit silly. And I always found the fashions of the Colonial era a bit ridiculous too, the wigs, male stockings, etc. It's funny too--I've seen conservatives mock men with ponytails yet quite a few of the Founders wore them