1. #1 Lieutenant Michael Behenna 
    I've only heard about this case from Michael Savage, who I'll admit I consider a conservative moonbat, but the case, along with the lack of mention of it anywhere are quite interesting. This evening, Savage was comparing the way this soldier is being treated with the way the feds are handling the Fruit of Kaboom bomber and the 911 conspirator headed for a civil trial. Where pray tell is the Free Mumia crowd on these cases, since they are so concerned about justice?

Linkys

http://defendmichael.wordpress.com/
    Savage's contributing and asking for contributions for the legal costs

Discuss, debate, dismiss.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I've only heard about this case from Michael Savage, who I'll admit I consider a conservative moonbat, but the case, along with the lack of mention of it anywhere are quite interesting. This evening, Savage was comparing the way this soldier is being treated with the way the feds are handling the Fruit of Kaboom bomber and the 911 conspirator headed for a civil trial. Where pray tell is the Free Mumia crowd on these cases, since they are so concerned about justice?

Linkys

http://defendmichael.wordpress.com/
    Savage's contributing and asking for contributions for the legal costs

Discuss, debate, dismiss.
    Savage is right about an awful lot of things but his attitude is an absolute downer. I would kill myself if I listened to him every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Savage is right about an awful lot of things but his attitude is an absolute downer. I would kill myself if I listened to him every day.
    I agree. Certainly wouldn't listen to him every day, but small doses are usually thought provoking at the least, whether in the direction he intends or not. He's terribly conspiracy minded for a conservative, IMHO.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I agree. Certainly wouldn't listen to him every day, but small doses are usually thought provoking at the least, whether in the direction he intends or not. He's terribly conspiracy minded for a conservative, IMHO.
    I'm sure you've heard about the feud between him and Mark Levin.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Savage is a dipshit most of the time. Levin is much better, but he can go off the nutter edge too. Savage being a Budhist doesn't even bother me, just his over all attitude and consperiosy theory BS is enough to make me not like him. though at lest he's not a 9/11 truther

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm sure you've heard about the feud between him and Mark Levin.
    Nope, missed that one. I imagine it would be very entertaining given the two personalities.:D

Nope, missed that one. I imagine it would be very entertaining given the two personalities.:D
    I like listening to The Great One, but he has it in for Glenn Beck two!
    I like Glenn Beck, you can keep savage.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.