Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Just for a bit of balance.......

In 2007, McCain missed all 11 energy-related Senate votes considered key by the League of Conservation Voters, including votes related to automobile fuel economy, offshore Virginia drilling, refinery construction, renewable electricity mandates, energy efficiency, liquefied coal and support for biofuels. The absences prompted the League to give McCain a "zero" rating for the year.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...zmuvQD92C81700

;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Another Flip-Flop

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Another Flip-Flop

HA! Good one. You have to look at it a little bit before it dawns on you.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    If that doesn't scare the shit out of you...check your pulse.
    Nah. Liber... er... I mean, people need to check their brain waves.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    So why would you support either. We already know your choice. Which lie makes Obama the better candidate?
    Because Obama has a much better image globally (something we need to repair) and would make a much better leader. Thats all a president really should do, keep the neighbors happy and make sure the country doesn't get too fractured.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Because Obama has a much better image globally (something we need to repair) and would make a much better leader. Thats all a president really should do, keep the neighbors happy and make sure the country doesn't get too fractured.
    Thats not what he wants to do though, or at least you didn't even describe 10% of what either wants to do as president.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Thats not what he wants to do though, or at least you didn't even describe 10% of what either wants to do as president.
    No, because people are stupid and always gripe "STICK TO THE ISSUES!" A president should be more concerned with how he handles problems that come up during his his term, not the ones he has inherited. Congress moves policy anyways, and when the President starts getting antsy with his CINC shenanigans we all know what happens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Just for a bit of balance.......

In 2007, McCain missed all 11 energy-related Senate votes considered key by the League of Conservation Voters, including votes related to automobile fuel economy, offshore Virginia drilling, refinery construction, renewable electricity mandates, energy efficiency, liquefied coal and support for biofuels. The absences prompted the League to give McCain a "zero" rating for the year.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...zmuvQD92C81700

;)
    The League of Conservation Voters is a liberal Env. wackos organization. Their dirty dozen list has 11 Repub and 1 Democ. Guess who they are supporting for Prez.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 08-05-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Who gives a flying fuck what the rest of the world thinks about our country? All that matters is that we do the right thing.

A preseident first and foremost needs to worry about what to do to make us happy not our neighbors happy.
    He is the United States President not the United States Neighbors President.