Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 64 of 64
  1. #61  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    are you kidding me? Do you think America can just piss off the rest of the world and get away with it? Do you fucking remember 9/11?
    You miserable piss bag.

    You bring new meaning to the term "Retard".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #62  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,464
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    You miserable piss bag.

    You bring new meaning to the term "Retard".
    Can someone please explain to me why Eyelids was not flushed permenantly after his second banning? It's evident to me that his "time outs" haven't done any good.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #63  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    ... are you kidding me? Do you think America can just piss off the rest of the world and get away with it? Do you fucking remember 9/11?
    Apparently the whole world remembers 9/11. Al Kook-I-DUH and the Talibums remember. The point is we are voting for the next President of the United States. We are not voting for the next U.N. Sec Gen so USA voters should be voting for the man who puts the United State's interests ahead of the world's interests. If you don't believe that, please don't vote.

    The last time I looked, our constitution does not address our country's reputation. Put the USA first or please don't vote.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #64  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Apparently the whole world remembers 9/11. Al Kook-I-DUH and the Talibums remember. The point is we are voting for the next President of the United States. We are not voting for the next U.N. Sec Gen so USA voters should be voting for the man who puts the United State's interests ahead of the world's interests. If you don't believe that, please don't vote.

    The last time I looked, our constitution does not address our country's reputation. Put the USA first or please don't vote.
    amen brother.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •