Thread: Message to President Obama from Cindy at the Peace Camp

1. #1 Message to President Obama from Cindy at the Peace Camp 
    Resident Grump
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...790373#7790576

bigtree Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Feb-24-10 11:25 PM
    Original message
    Message to President Obama from Cindy at the Peace Camp
    One sentence leaps out as a massive LIE.

In 2005, I asked for a meeting with President Bush that was never granted, and as you know, Camp Casey in Crawford became the spark that lit a prairie fire of anti-war sentiment that swept you and your cohorts in the Democratic Party back into power and now we are coming to collect the spoils of that victorywhich is not more warbut more Peace. You Democrats owe much to your anti-war baseand we will not be quiet nor be ignored as we were in the previous administration. It's time for you to pay the Peace-piper, Mr. Obama.

After meeting with President Bush, Cindy Sheehan initially praised him, something she now tries to play off as being in shock. There's no question that losing a young loved one is painful. My wife's younger brother died tragically at the age of 18, just five days before he was to begin college.
    The Sheehans - with 16 other families - met President Bush at Fort Lewis, Wash., where he extended condolences and appreciation for their sacrifice.
    After she turned into a raving loon, he wanted nothing to do with her.

I wonder why that was....

What did they have, Vaseline on the camera lens? You're taking a picture with the POTUS, was focusing not on your to do list for taking a picture?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Resident Grump
    What did they have, Vaseline on the camera lens? You're taking a picture with the POTUS, was focusing not on your to do list for taking a picture?
    It's from the Sheehans own website.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    It's from the Sheehans own website.
    OK. Question still stands.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I don't think Cindy thinks she is lying anymore. She's told that one so many times she believes it to be the truth, and there's no convincing she or any of her fans of anything to the contrary.

She's delusional, and I feel sorry for her. Her fans are enabling her mental illness, instead of getting her to face reality, get a job, and move on with her life.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think Cindy thinks she is lying anymore. She's told that one so many times she believes it to be the truth, and there's no convincing she or any of her fans of anything to the contrary.

She's delusional, and I feel sorry for her. Her fans are enabling her mental illness, instead of getting her to face reality, get a job, and move on with her life.
    What fans?
    Fred Phelps (A fellow Democrat) has more fans than her!

Cindy just trying to raise money ( once again),

One of these the wars will cease and the Ditch Witch will either get a real job, or find a new cause
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    What fans?
    Fred Phelps (A fellow Democrat) has more fans than her!

Most of DU likes her. Some of them are even stupid or crazy enough to send her money. I begged posters there not to do it when I used to post over there, and they went off on me for 1. stating that she could use some grief counseling, and 2. buy a bicycle for a foster kid with that money, he or she needs it more than Cindy needs it. She needed bail money at the time, because she protested at the UN and was arrested by NYPD.

There are people who are martyred for a cause, then there are people who want to be martyred for a cause. Cindy is in the second group.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Most of DU likes her. Some of them are even stupid or crazy enough to send her money. I begged posters there not to do it when I used to post over there, and they went off on me for 1. stating that she could use some grief counseling, and 2. buy a bicycle for a foster kid with that money, he or she needs it more than Cindy needs it. She needed bail money at the time, because she protested at the UN and was arrested by NYPD.

There are people who are martyred for a cause, then there are people who want to be martyred for a cause. Cindy is in the second group.
    I thought DU's support of her almost competely evaporated when she ran against Pelosi in the Senate?

Resident Grump
    flyarm Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Feb-25-10 03:50 AM
    Response to Original message
    18. I stand with Cindy!!! Thank you Cindy..Your son would be proud of you!! eom
    Her son would have done as the rest of her family has....disowned her as a raving nutjob.