Thread: Help!

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Help! 
    Please! ...any of you....Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on eBay



    I put in a bid for a Mickey Mouse Outfit, and now it seems I'm only six minutes away from owning Obama and his cabinet....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    I hate HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by TandT View Post
    Please! ...any of you....Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on eBay



    I put in a bid for a Mickey Mouse Outfit, and now it seems I'm only six minutes away from owning Obama and his cabinet....
    Seriously a Mickey Mouse outfit!

    Its hard to cancela bid, you might try to fill out the bid retraction form here.

    Good luck and if it don't work I hope your outfit fits! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.
    .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Seriously a Mickey Mouse outfit!

    Its hard to cancela bid, you might try to fill out the bid retraction form here.

    Good luck and if it don't work I hope your outfit fits! :D
    :p :p


    This IS in the humor forum ... i got it from my BIL and was rotflol ... :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    I hate HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    11,082
    Quote Originally Posted by TandT View Post
    :p


    This IS in the humor forum ... i got it from my BIL and was rotflol ... :D
    My bad! I just look at the New Post area and jump in with both feet! :o:D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.
    .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    My bad! I just look at the New Post area and jump in with both feet! :o:D
    i KNEW that was it ... LOL ... hope you can pass it to your emial buds too ... i thought it was a hoot ... :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    You have to forgive Patriot. He suffers from senior moments . . . ;)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You have to forgive Patriot. He suffers from senior moments . . . ;)
    as do I .... :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •