Thread: Would you cheer a "snatch and grab" if it brought war criminals to justice?

1. #1 Would you cheer a "snatch and grab" if it brought war criminals to justice? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Gee...I wonder just who the DUmmy is talking about here???

Arctic Dave (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-25-10 09:21 PM
    Original message Would you cheer a "snatch and grab" if it brought war criminals to justice?

I ask in light of recent news stories about how the US used flawed legal advice to justify torture and other crimes.

Bonus question: Would you participate in an a "snatch and grab" to bring a war criminal to justice?
    Let's cut to the "chase" here...we all know perfectly well who this dipshit is talking about.

And dear Beth does eventually do the cutting...

EFerrari (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-25-10 10:10 PM
    Response to Reply #17

41. Don't we have an agreement with Interpol? If there is an Interpol warrant out and our government doesn't honor it (which happens all the time, I think) then that's a problem for social pressure at home and in the community of nations. In fact, the minute Spain or someone convicts Cheney in absentia, we need to organize and train people all over the country on how to do citizen's arrests.

EFerrari (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-25-10 10:32 PM
    Response to Reply #48

51. Just setting up training sessions all over the place and keeping up the buzz would be worth the effort. Let him sweat it out. Let the government know that we're not ignorant or stupid or apathetic and that we want this cancer in our government TREATED.

And they wonder why we think the majority of them are fucking little traitors...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Would you cheer a "snatch and grab" if it brought war criminals to justice?
    Already done, own the T-shirt. No remorse whatsoever. Enemy of my country? You'd better thank your moon god that you got snatched rather than scratched.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

"we need to organize and train people all over the country on how to do citizen's arrests."

In other words, seminars on kidnapping politicians that they don't agree with.
    Didn't they try promoting this a couple years ago, and all that happened was a few of the activists who were dumb enough to actually try it were themselves arested?

Resident Grump
    Didn't they try promoting this a couple years ago, and all that happened was a few of the activists who were dumb enough to actually try it were themselves arested?
    ...and almost shot.

I keep asking myself...they arrest them and...then what?. Where do they take them? If the man says he doesnt want to go, does the DUmmie then use force and turn it from a citizens arrest into assault and battery?

Do these morons think that the Secret Service will just sit there and do nothing?

Banned
    I don't now about any of you fellas but on American soil, I would not be handing over another American over to anybody. I do not care what he did. He could be a serial rapist in another country and I do not care. He raped anyone here, I would be more than willing to turn him in myself but to another country? Fuck no. It may not be PC to admit it and even less PC to believe it, but I do feel that Americans are superior to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I don't now about any of you fellas but on American soil, I would not be handing over another American over to anybody. I do not care what he did. He could be a serial rapist in another country and I do not care. He raped anyone here, I would be more than willing to turn him in myself but to another country? Fuck no. It may not be PC to admit it and even less PC to believe it, but I do feel that Americans are superior to anyone else.
    Nacist?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Nacist?:eek:
    Call me Nacist if you want but have you seen the dregs that are in this country yet refuse to assimilate? Complete and utter pieces of shit. If you are from somewhere else and love that place more than you do the US while living here, you are a piece of shit and undeserving of any constitutional protections.

I think that everyone who is immigrating here to stay has to choose right there in the immigration office, the US and the Constitution come before your home country or your silly ass in the air religion or you don't get in. And you are given either the flag of your home country or a Koran to shit on to prove it.