Doug Giles is funny in a mean sort of way! Acorns

Why in God’s name would ACORN fold its national name and rebrand itself under a new make and model? I thought Bertha Lewis, the L.A. Times, the New York Times, Wade Rathke, Carrot Top, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Beelzebub and Ed Schultz declared ACORN to be innocent, lily-white virgins of virtue and truth who were viciously slandered and preyed upon by the crazy college pranksters Hannah Giles and James O’Keefe and that dastardly dude Andrew Breitbart?

It’s really weird, at least to me, that ACORN would fold up the “glorious name” it has worked so long and hard for just because of some little “inconsequential” and “highly edited” videos were thrust upon the public by a couple of twentysomethings and a 41-year-old blogger. Geez, ACORN, stand your ground, mates

snip....

Some of their newest names, to add to the 300 plus they already utilize to surreptitiously screw America on our tax dollars—I mean help poor people—are:

• New York Communities for Change
• Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment (or ACCE)
• New England United for Justice

snip.... Ha! These are good ones!!!

• Societal Assistance Through Action Now (or SATAN)
• Association of Hucksters Obama Lovingly Employs (or AHOLE)
• Saul Alinsky’s Converted Kids Operating Clandestinely and Radically Against American Principles (or SACK-O-CRAAP)
Continued