1. #1 Liz Cheney, on "Fox News Sunday," celebrates the "very full life" of a famous war 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    My, my...the DUmmies are in a real hate fest. Target?? Dick Cheney!!!

Amerigo Vespucci (1000+ posts) Sun Feb-28-10 06:07 PM
    Original message
    Liz Cheney, on "Fox News Sunday," celebrates the "very full life" of a famous war criminal

"My life is very full. GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Dick Cheney proves you can have a full life with coronary artery disease, daughter tells ‘Fox News Sunday’
    Fox News Channel, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on February, 28 2010 12:44 PM
    Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Liz Cheney, daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, says her father is doing well after suffering his fifth heart attack.

Dick Cheney, who is 69, had the heart attack last week. He 37 when he suffered his first one.

Liz Cheney was a panelist on this morning’s “Fox News Sunday.”

“He is very good about following his doctor’s orders,” she told Chris Wallace.

Her father’s message to the public? “It’s important, you know, when you feel something that doesn’t feel right, you need to get to the hospital right away,” Liz Cheney said.

She said her father was probably watching “Fox News Sunday” this morning.

“I think there are really two lessons from his experience,” she said. “He’s had coronary artery disease for 32 years and lived a very full life. And you can live a full life — I think his has been extraordinary — with coronary artery disease. But you got to be vigilant and you got to get it checked out and not ignore the signs.”
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblo...
    The party of "Tolerance" and "Love" at it's best. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 Liz Cheney, on "Fox News Sunday," celebrates the "very full life" of a famous war cri 
    link

Liz Cheney is getting right up there with Michelle Bachman; DUers hear her name and heads explode.

Amerigo Vespucci Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Original message

Liz Cheney, on "Fox News Sunday," celebrates the "very full life" of a famous war criminal

(usual photo shopped picture of Dick Cheney.)
    "My life is very full. GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Dick Cheney proves you can have a full life with coronary artery disease, daughter tells ‘Fox News Sunday’
    Fox News Channel, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on February, 28 2010 12:44 PM
    Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Liz Cheney, daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, says her father is doing well after suffering his fifth heart attack.

Dick Cheney, who is 69, had the heart attack last week. He 37 when he suffered his first one.

Liz Cheney was a panelist on this morning’s “Fox News Sunday.”

“He is very good about following his doctor’s orders,” she told Chris Wallace.

Her father’s message to the public? “It’s important, you know, when you feel something that doesn’t feel right, you need to get to the hospital right away,” Liz Cheney said.

She said her father was probably watching “Fox News Sunday” this morning.

“I think there are really two lessons from his experience,” she said. “He’s had coronary artery disease for 32 years and lived a very full life. And you can live a full life — I think his has been extraordinary — with coronary artery disease. But you got to be vigilant and you got to get it checked out and not ignore the signs.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblo...
    mitchum Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Feb-28-10 06:11 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. I really despise that bitch, but I hope she inherits a lot of money very soon

See, I wished something nice for her! Love thy enemy.
    So do I. Then she could use the money to run for political office.....maybe even be on the ticket for vice president!!
    Fire_Medic_Dave Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Response to Reply #4
    15. I guess running for office is an option.
    See someone agrees!!:D

Be careful what you wish for, DUers.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Merged. :D Greyt minds and all that...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The tolerance and compassion of the left at their very best.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    link

Liz Cheney is getting right up there with Michelle Bachman; DUers hear her name and heads explode.

So do I. Then she could use the money to run for political office.....maybe even be on the ticket for vice president!!
    See someone agrees!!:D

Be careful what you wish for, DUers.
    A Palin/Cheney ticket would blow the lefties out of the water. Liz has a lot of common sense in that pretty little head of hers.