Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Slam Dunkin On The Plane 
    link

rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Mar-01-10 10:18 PM
    Original message
    Slam Dunkin On The Plane

.....THREE SLAM DUNKS IN THE SAME WEEK..... 1st a TEABAGGER.....2nd A RADIO TALK SHOW HOST....and TONIGHT... TWO CHRISTIANS ON A PLANE..

I boarded a flight a few hours back in Minneapolis to begin my weekly trek home for the weekend and while settleing into my middle seat I am listening to the sounds of the aircraft and then the sounds of the passengers......Well right behind me sat a man who identified himself as an associate pastor of a medium size church in Iowa and a Women who identified herself as a Sunday school teacher.

Well they were fully engaged talking about their faith and just as we turned on to the runway the women said she get aggravated when people QUESTION THE WILL AND PURPOSE OF GOD.....about western Montana she started on a rant about President Obama eliminating the DON'T ASK DON'T TELL policy's in the military and of course NATIONAL HEALTHCARE!!!!

Well when we landed and as we were in the exiting process I took out a bible I have kept in my back pocket since I was a Minister of Education and turned to the women and said..."doesn't the bible say God appoints the leaders"...yes I believe it does... I said is that a statement of fact or purpose....she said both.... I said then why do you question the PURPOSE of God yourself...she said I don't...then I reminded her what she said about President Obama and turned around and under my lips said HYPOCRITE and walked off the plane....the associate pastor approached me in the airport train and said I should have been more considerate I said she should be more consistent with her faith and words she speaks and shared with him my ministerial experience and said a big SEEYA.
    Yep, and if rsmith was more consistant with his "faith" he would value life rather than be for abortion, and would consider homosexuality to be a sin and be concerned for them rather than use it to be rude to someone he didn't know and who wasn't talking to him.

Of course liberals have all kinds of reasons it's OK to be rude to someone they don't agree with.

If of course this bouncy is true.............
    havocmom Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Response to Original message
    1. Well done! Updated at 8:54 PM

Smacking down bullies and louts is good exercise. To use the tools they misuse themselves to do it is genius!
    Who is the bully and/or lout? The person who is having a personal conversation that doesn't agree with the 3rd person? Or that 3rd person who butts into a conversation and insults someone just because they don't agree with their politics?

Yea, 3rd person, no contest.

This line outs him as a rubber ball man.
    .....THREE SLAM DUNKS IN THE SAME WEEK..... 1st a TEABAGGER.....2nd A RADIO TALK SHOW HOST....and TONIGHT... TWO CHRISTIANS ON A PLANE..
    What is that they call it? Street cred.

Banned
    Is it just me or is this guy just letting it be known that he cannot make it through one more minute of the day without a good asskicking being perpetrated upon him.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I am BEGGING for one of these idiots to approach me.

PLEASE?!?!?!??! I will be in Lansing Michigan ALL DAY today - look me up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post

PLEASE?!?!?!??! I will be in Lansing Michigan ALL DAY today - look me up.
    Leaving the dojo one day I borrowed a rubber training knife from Master Park because I was going to teach a self defense class on post. Since I was on my bike, I stuck the knife in my belt at the small of my back. I stopped at a convenience store to pick up some smokes. When I came out some ese was sitting on my bike. I told him to get off my bike before he got hurt and he came at me. I ducked under him and pushed him. His momentum and my push put about 6 feet between us. I pulled the rubber knife from my belt, closed and slashed a big X on his torso. I punched him in the gut a couple of times before hip tossing him to the ground.

The guy was screaming the whole time thinking I had opened him up like a can of tomato soup with the knife. He did not know whay had happened until I was long gone.

Sonnabend
    Speedy: I give that a 5.3...no conversion and a cop didnt jump out form behind the fire hydrant :D

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Only if you live in the wonderful land of Oz
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Who is the bully and/or lout? The person who is having a personal conversation that doesn't agree with the 3rd person? Or that 3rd person who butts into a conversation and insults someone just because they don't agree with their politics?

Yea, 3rd person, no contest.
    Good point.
    If these bouncies are true (And I'm sure at least 86% of them are total crocks), the DUmmies, by bragging about them, in fact just reveal what rude, tactless, bigoted (Can't stand to hear of someone who disagrees with them), obnoxious jackasses they are.

I extend an open invitation to any of these jackasses, any time, to get in my face with their ignorant bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    Good point.
    If these bouncies are true (And I'm sure at least 86% of them are total crocks), the DUmmies, by bragging about them, in fact just reveal what rude, tactless, bigoted (Can't stand to hear of someone who disagrees with them), obnoxious jackasses they are.
    The definition of a bouncy, is a lie...;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot