Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    .....THREE SLAM DUNKS IN THE SAME WEEK..... 1st a TEABAGGER.....2nd A RADIO TALK SHOW HOST....and TONIGHT... TWO CHRISTIANS ON A PLANE..
    Can anyone find the other two if he wrote about them and bring them over? I am interested in the talk show host. It will be interesting to see if it was someone anyone heard of or just the poor schmo doing the farm report.

His three "slam dunks" and a MetroCard will gain him access to the NYC subway system.

Banned
    One of his confrontations was caught on video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OnhnvczTk

Quote:
    rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Mon Mar-01-10 10:18 PM
    Original message
    Slam Dunkin On The Plane

.....THREE SLAM DUNKS IN THE SAME WEEK..... 1st a TEABAGGER beat the stupid out of me when I butted in rudely on his conversation.....2nd A RADIO TALK SHOW HOST owned me and my stupid talking points....and TONIGHT... TWO CHRISTIANS ON A PLANE turned me into a quivering mass of jelly and I immediately confessed my stupidity and turned my life over to Jesus, now I no longer feel the need to write these ridiculous Bouncies..
    A little editorial license.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Strange that the DUmmies take such great pride in their bouncies. It either proves they're the biggest liars on The Internet or the biggest a-holes in meatspace.
    Last edited by FDK; 03-02-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Sonnabend
    Only if you live in the wonderful land of Oz
    HEY!!!!

Just a consarned minute.

We have enough of our own homegrown loonies...we are not, repeat NOT, importing professionals :mad::eek:

:D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!!! Classic stuff! Greyt find Carol!!!!:D Street Cred indeed.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    Good point.
    If these bouncies are true (And I'm sure at least 99.9% of them are total crocks), the DUmmies, by bragging about them, in fact just reveal what rude, tactless, bigoted (Can't stand to hear of someone who disagrees with them), obnoxious jackasses they are.
    FTFY. And you must recognize the pattern. These encounters are always happening in places like a bus, airplane(never the terminal, always the plane itself), in grocery store line, or some eating establishment, usually fast food.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.