Thread: Obama's abuse of power

1. #1 Obama's abuse of power 
    This guy is one hell of a piece of work...

A string of electoral defeats and the great unpopularity of ObamaCare can't stop Democrats from their self-appointed rendezvous with liberal destiny—ramming a bill through Congress on a narrow partisan vote. What we are about to witness is an extraordinary abuse of traditional Senate rules to pass a bill merely because they think it's good for the rest of us, and because they fear their chance to build a European welfare state may never come again.

"They know that this will take courage," Nancy Pelosi said in an interview over the weekend, speaking of the Members she'll try to strong-arm. "It took courage to pass Social Security. It took courage to pass Medicare," the Speaker continued. "But the American people need it, why are we here? We're not here just to self-perpetuate our service in Congress."

BULLSHIT you're not!!!!! All you lying bastards care about is securing your continued fucking service in Congress!! If you thought this health care nonsense was good, you and your family would go on the plan and take the same health care you're forcing us to have, but no!!!! You have doctors right there in the Capital-the best doctors, whom you can just walk in to see without appointment, and without a dime out of your pocket...
    Last edited by stsinner; 03-03-2010 at 09:13 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I think that if they do this, they will be guaranteeing themselves not to be in power after November, at which time the conservatives should hamstring the changes by not funding any of them.
    A little reconciliation of our own... I like that.. The sad part is that the sentiment that the government should provide for them is a growing one that has more and more worthless individuals subscribing to it generation after generation, so I see it as inevitable that health care reform will happen (free health care for those who can't afford it paid for by those of us who can), and then the inevitable collapse of America under the weight of that debt, coupled with the debt owed China... We'll have to be destroyed to learn the lesson, and it's my opinion that with the makeup of the country at that point, we will never be great again and will likely be at the mercy of those we've dominated in the past.... In other words, we'll be the world's bitch... Oh, won't they love that...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    I say that during a joint session we chain the doors shut and set the place ablaze.