1. #1 Short rant on hatred of Mr Bush. 
    How very mature.

link

Stuart G (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-03-08 08:06 PM
    Original message
    Short rant on hatred of Mr Bush.
    It took a while after he was elected. But now I have a very strong hatred of this man. Why? Simple...
    ..He hates me.

Everything that I stand for..he is against, and has proven that he will do and has done almost anything destroy what represents my core beliefs....1 fairness in elections.(and most other things) He cheats at will.
    ...2 honesty. He lies at will
    ...3 namecalling. Because I was against this war, I am labeled someone who supports terrorism
    ...4 The U.S. Constitution
    ........A. Balance of Power.. He believes he has almost unlimited power, ..I disagree
    ........ B. 4th Amendment He believes in unreasonable searches. I do not.
    ...5 Bullying. He is a classic bully. Push you down on the playground, and say it was your fault.
    ...6 Arrogance. "Mission Accomplished" ..enough said
    ...7 Helping poor and middle class people.
    ... Too many examples to list. Katrina... Vetoed Children's Health Bill.
    ...8 Acceptance of Mistakes. Never admits mistakes. Never says he is sorry.
    Where I come from, I admit mistakes and apologize. Learned that in too many places
    to list here.. (good places I might add)
    ...9 Strongly believes in Capital Punishment (doesn't work, often kills wrong person)
    ...10..Seems to like War, and controlling other's lives. (and perhaps the insanity of War, and its ramifications.. too).. War is the worst solution to almost all political problems. To discuss this at ....any length here,, is completely ridiculous. In addition,I really try to control my own life first, as opposed to others.

I don't like to hate people. I am sure it took longer for me than for him. But I know that some of me does and will hate him. For he has attempted, and in some ways succeeded in destroying some of the very best of our country. For it is our country too.
    Ah..yes, someone doesn't believe what I believe is considered proof that he "hates me", and because of that "I hate him too."
    zanne (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-03-08 08:09 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. I hate two people.
    Karl Rove and John McCain. I didn't hate McCain until his last two political ads. I hate to admit to hating anybody, but I can't deny it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    How very mature.

link

Ah..yes, someone doesn't believe what I believe is considered proof that he "hates me", and because of that "I hate him too."
    This part of NPD; if I hate someone, they must hate me.

Moonbats seem to suffer , as a rule from NPD. Bouncy tales are there to show us how they are smarter then everyone, the CIA " spook" is creating a flase idenity to show how important he is.

Narastic people create masks to show off to the world; the only thing that pisses them more then anything else is that we don't buy their BS.

DU has seemed to a gathering place for people like this to impress each other with their over the top fables that we can see through in a second.

Even throu we are not mentioned, CU is a thorn in their ass they can't seem to get rid of :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

It's wrong to hate people. Hate is not the answer.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I hate you for not hating.

Mmmmm answer-ie goodness. :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Oh sure, spoil our fun. :mad: Go back to LU...oh wait. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!