1. #1 "UK Five Year Old's Guilty of School Yard Hate Crimes !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    UK: Pupils aged 5 on hate register: Teachers Must log Playground Taunts for Government Database

"Made You Look You Dirty Crook You Stole Your Mothers Pocket Book,...Hate Crime ?
    "

Heads will be forced to list children as young as five on school 'hate registers' over everyday playground insults. Even minor incidents must be recorded as examples of serious bullying and details kept on a database until the pupil leaves secondary school. Teachers are to be told that even if a primary school child uses homophobic or racist words without knowing their meaning, simply teaching them such words are hurtful and inappropriate is not enough. Instead the incident has to be recorded and his or her behaviour monitored for future signs of 'hate' bullying. The accusations will also be...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-database.html

This is a Stupid Liberal Trick if I ever of one. What happens when everybody in the UK except immigrants and their children have a record for "hatecrimes"? (Presumably the white UK teachers won't be able to detect any slurs or insults among non-English speakers.)

This is the Daily Mail, so be careful.

Everyday it seems my theory that Common Sense was murdered by Social Insantity which is now calling itself Political Correctness progresses further toward physical law status.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    It's a national requirement over there. How hard a particular school comes down on it is up to them at the moment but technically, any slur involving race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin, etc., etc. is to be recorded and the child subsequently monitored.

Telling your friend that he "throws like a girl" would meet the technical requirements here.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Meh. It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer.

Seriously. I don't believe there is a lifeline long enough to rescue England from the cesspool it is becoming. But as I keep saying, pay close attention because this madness is coming here.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 03-04-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Meh. It's a steady job but he wants to be a paperback writer.

Seriously. I don't believe there is a lifeline long enough to rescue England from the cesspool it is becoming. But as I keep saying, pay close attention because this madness is coming here.
    Exactly. I don't think it will get as bad as England, but it will be just a miserable.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

"UK Five Year Old's Guilty of School Yard Hate Crimes !"
    Throw the filthy bugger in the slammer.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Throw the filthy bugger in the slammer.
    Better a Bugger than a Buggery!