Thread: Shots Fired at Pentagon; Two Police and Gunman Injured

Results 1 to 10 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Shots Fired at Pentagon; Two Police and Gunman Injured 
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    Two police officers were injured by a gunman firing shots outside the Pentagon tonight and a suspect is in custody, a police spokesman said.

    An aerial view of the Pentagon in Arlington, Va. s seen in this Sept. 2003 file photo. There were reports of two police officers were shot outside the Pentagon Metro station on Thursday, March 4, 2009.
    (Andy Dunaway/USAF via Getty Images)The officers' injuries were not life-threatening, police said.

    The suspect was injured when police returned fire, according to a Defense Department statement. The extent of the suspect's injuries were not immediately clear.

    All three were taken to George Washington Hospital in Washington, a hospital spokeswoman said.

    The shooting occurred around 6:35 p.m. at the entrance to the Pentagon Metro Station, which is just outside the Pentagon's main entrance.



    http://abcnews.go.com/US/pentagon-sh...ry?id=10014570
    Last edited by bijou; 03-05-2010 at 01:54 AM. Reason: to comply ith B/N format
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Jesus Christ... What did he look like?

    "Keevill would not identifiy the suspect. " Fucking pussy...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,078
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Jesus Christ... What did he look like?

    "Keevill would not identifiy the suspect. " Fucking pussy...
    I get pissed when the suspect is still at large and they won't identify for PC reasons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I get pissed when the suspect is still at large and they won't identify for PC reasons.
    I don't know if it's PC reasons or national security ones. Let's wait and trust the Pentagon on this one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I don't know if it's PC reasons or national security ones. Let's wait and trust the Pentagon on this one.
    You missed my point. I don't care about this one, the suspect has been apprehended, at this point it is none of my concern , merely a curiosity. on the other hand if the suspect were at large a detailed description should be given in order to catch the suspect, a lot of times recently law enforcement and media do not do that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You missed my point. I don't care about this one, the suspect has been apprehended, at this point it is none of my concern , merely a curiosity. on the other hand if the suspect were at large a detailed description should be given in order to catch the suspect, a lot of times recently law enforcement and media do not do that.
    Stsinner asked what he looked like and you seemed to be going in the same direction. I agree with you that suspects that are still a danger should have their descriptions released. On this case, though, the Pentagon will take care of it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •