Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I can see the critical thinking skills here might be too much for me.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I wonder, which do you consult when you go to the voting booth? Animated .gifs or forum emoticons? or...gasp...youtubes?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Yes I listened to Rush's show last week too where he advised the young girl to simply mock the people who disagree with her on her forum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Why?

    Screwed because it's the EEEVILLLLLLLLL democrats passing something? No one even knows what these bills have and act like they are so bad.

    Well guess what, they are bad for everyone except the insurance companies. The senate bill is nothing but an insurance company profit protections act.

    Republicans should be THRILLED about it.

    So what are you going to do with all of the jobs lost in when you Democrats drive THIS industry out of business????


    It will guarantee the elimination of the insurance industry.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Yes I listened to Rush's show last week too where he advised the young girl to simply mock the people who disagree with her on her forum.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    So what are you going to do with all of the jobs lost in when you Democrats drive THIS industry out of business????


    It will guarantee the elimination of the insurance industry.
    What are you talking about? This senate bill is the best thing to happen to the insurance industry in a very long time.

    This senate bill is essentially a (non-needed) bailout for the insurance companies.

    This bill offends me because it sounds like it was written by the insurance companies themselves.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Why?

    Screwed because it's the EEEVILLLLLLLLL democrats passing something? No one even knows what these bills have and act like they are so bad.

    Well guess what, they are bad for everyone except the insurance companies. The senate bill is nothing but an insurance company profit protections act.

    Republicans should be THRILLED about it.
    Why is it that the Administration/Congress has not finalized this 2400 page monstrosity into one bill? Why is it such a big secret. Why is it that they can not pass it? They have the votes. The reason the clowns can not pass it is:

    #1 65% of the people are against it and the Democ. are running scared cause they want to get re-elected.
    #2 The two chambers do not like the each-others bills because of abortion and public option. Stupid Democrats can not get their shit together.
    #3 It cuts 500 billions out of medicare and cuts billions to doctors and hospitals.
    #4. You not can insure 30 million more people and not expect premiums to go up, doctor shortages and rationing
    #5 Many doctors will refuse to take new patients. That is already happening. Add 30 million more patients and the time it takes to see a doctor or have an operation will greatly increase.
    #6 The bill is a shell game regarding increasing the deficit. 10 years of taxes and 6 years of benefits. The following 10 years will balloon the debt to over 2 trillion dollars.

    #7 I don't give a shit about Insurance company profits. I care about the government seizing control over the health care system and making things worse. The government can not run a whore house efficiently. They sure as hell can not take over private health care while incorporating it into a bloated, inefficient, mismanaged health care system composed of medicare and medicaid. FYI, health insurance is not a right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    What are you talking about? This senate bill is the best thing to happen to the insurance industry in a very long time.

    This senate bill is essentially a (non-needed) bailout for the insurance companies.

    This bill offends me because it sounds like it was written by the insurance companies themselves.


    Are you REALLY that stupid??????
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Are you REALLY that stupid??????
    Yesterday he wanted socialism explained to him! He had no idea what it was.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Are you REALLY that stupid??????
    Care to elaborate on where you disagree?

    I mean, like many here, I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BILL.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •